"That should do it." The doctor said, taking the needle out of Sara. "I will go test this blood and be right back with your results." He said. We nodded our heads and the doctor left the room. After he left, I could see Sara's face turn from calm to panic. I took her shaking hand in mine and rubbed my thumb overtop of it. She took a deep breath. I know this is a very important moment for Sara so I have to make sure she knows I'm here for her. I know I wouldn't want to be doing this alone so I won't make her do it that way. Within five minutes, the doctor came back with the results of the bloom test.

"From the blood we tested from you," He said looking at Sara. "It has come back positive. Congratulations, your pregnant." I looked at Sara and she had a look on he face that I couldn't exactly read.

"Now Sara, do you know how far along you are?" He asked. She nodded.

"I'm three and a half weeks. I'll be four weeks on Saturday." She told him.

"Oh well I would have thought you were much farther than three weeks. Your test came back with a high levels." He said.

"What does that mean?" I asked, worried.

"It's nothing bad. It's just means that there is a chance that Sara may be having multiples." He replied.

"Like twins?" I asked in disbelief, trying not to sound too shocked.

"There is always a chance of that with any pregnancy but it is still too early to tell. At your next check-up, we will discuss the symptoms you are having." He said. Me and Sara didn't say anything. We just nodded our heads. The doctor told us we were allowed to leave after he gave us a prescription for some vitamins Sara needs to take for her and the baby. He called them prenatal vitamins.

We left the doctors office and were now driving home. No one talked. It wasn't an awkward silence, just no one knew the right thing to say. We pulled up into the driveway and got out of the car. We walked into the house and decided to make some lunch. I started making the sandwiches and Sara started cutting up some vegetables.

"Sandwiches are done." I told Sara.

"Okay, the veggies are done. I'm just making some juice." She replied.

"Okay I'll put the food on the table." I said.

The food was now on the table and Sara came in shortly after. We both sat down and started eating. We made small talk about random things. After we finished eating, we cleaned up and went into the living room. I started watching T.V and Sara took her laptop and started using it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just looking up some symptoms I might have." She said.

"Oh that's good. I thinks it's really awesome how your taking all of this. Any baby would be happy to have you as their mother." I told her. She looked up from her scream and smiled at me.

"Thanks." She said and looked back down at her laptop. About five minutes past and I heard a gasp come out of Sara's mouth.

"What is it?" I asked, confused. She didn't say anything. I asked again. Still no response. I then walked over to her computer and saw what she was looking at. She had searched up what the symptoms of having more than one baby. I started to put two and two together.

"Do you have these symptoms?" I asked, hoping to get an answer from her. She didn't say anything but nod her head.

"So do you think your having twins?" I asked.

"Well I have most of the symptoms." She said.

"That doesn't mean your having more than one baby." I said, trying to be encouraging.