Chapter 41 - Skorge The Calamity

Start from the beginning

He turned again to face the massive body of light, it's face twisted into a snarl as it looked straight at him. It lowered it's arms down to it's sides and as it's arms came down so too did it's size. Down and down it went until it was now just barely bigger then Leon had been, it's mouth had vanished but it's eyes were still showing brilliantly as they stared up at him. Skorge's jaw finally dropped when the light shrank one more time this time it revealed a perfectly okay Leon looking up at him, only his appearance had changed again. Overall he still looked the same, but the rough demon hide that had once been a dark red seemed somewhat brighter now, his formerly white hair had become black. His face was a shade of grey and his pupils were absolutely glowing as all demon eyes did when using their full power. But that affected the entire eye whereas Leon's pupils were the only things that were glowing. What could that possibly mean, Skorge wondered as he looked at the last difference that had sprung up. In the middle of Leon's chest was a white material that looked like a clouded crystal, what that could mean Skorge didn't know, nor did he care.

"So what, he look a bit different is all. That still doesn't make you stronger than I am!" Skorge yelled as his entire body became enveloped in lightning as he stared down at Leon in scorn. "You will die by my hand! Because I am the New God and you are nothing more than-"

Skorge was cut off by Leon jumping up so fast that the grass and dirt rippled with the force of it, but Skorge saw nothing other than the palm of Leon's hand smashing into his face. He felt his nose shatter upon impact and before he knew it Skorge was being flipped around in the air before he was fired straight at the ground like a bullet going head first. He hit the ground so fast that Skorge couldn't even register it until after the fact. But he'd hit it so hard that he tore right through the surface and crashed down into what looked to him like a sewer line because of all the pipes that were along the walls.

He got up to his feet and fixing his nose Skorge looked up Leon coming down at him from above. Skorge wasn't going to give him the chance, he shot straight up at Leon with lighting streaming off of his body as he let out such a savage sounding roar that Skorge even scared himself. Yet Leon's face didn't waver at the most his eye narrowed as he spun around and caught Skorge with a backhand to the face that sent him flying to the side hitting the ground so hard that he bounced a good ten times before finally a building on the complete other side of the field stopped him.

Skorge emerged from the building and saw the dozens of people scattering around below him and in his rage he sent a wide arc of electricity from his arm killing all those unlucky enough to be in the way. Skorge heard what sounded like a stampeded coming from in front of him and when he looked he saw Leon had already crossed most of the field on his way towards him. Skorge let out a growl and he sent a rapid fire barrage of lightning bolts at Leon who only turned to one side to avoid it. Skorge' hand followed him as he tried catching Leon with all the arcs of electricity he was sending but nothing was working!

"Damn you just DIE!" Skorge screamed shooting a bolt with his other hand that hit the ground right where Leon had just stepped sending a large cloud of smoke up. "Got him!"

Skorge clenched his fist in victory but it was very short lived as Leon flew from the smoke he'd been fired out of a gun straight at Skorge. Again the palm of his hand smashed into Skorge's face crushing his nose again before the two of them ripped right through the building that they'd just been in. Skorge's hands flew up to Leon's wrist and sent a violent shock into him but Leon didn't even seem to notice as he spun in midair again and launched Skorge so fast that the wind passing around him prevented any form of recovery. He crashed through who knows how many buildings before he finally hit the ground and tumbled across it like a rock skipping across water. It wasn't until he hit the supports of a road that he finally stopped but not before tearing through one and bringing the whole thing down.