epilogue

skye

"I'm so nervous! Skye what if I trip!?" Chloe gushed as I got her hair ready. Her and Calum were finally getting married. My daughter, Whiskey, who was now four, was helping her dad outside. Santana laughed and said, "Then Calum will catch you, like he always has." Her wedding ring glittered in the light as she helped Chloe with her dress while I did her hair. She'd married Ashton a few months after Michael woke up. Of course it was after she found out she was pregnant, and Ashton believed he should make an honest women out of her, he did. So they've been married four almost four years, she has four kids, bless her. Twins Khristian-Jane and Khristopher-James, three year old Kellin Chase, and almost one year old Stella Addison. So she always had her hands full. Among the guys and girls, our group almost doubled.  Chloe blushed at the mention of her love. A knock on the door made Tay (Santana, everyone calls her Tay though she doesn't know why) go into alert. We were supposed to make sure no one saw the bride. Not even the kids. "It's just me!" I heard. "Can he come in?" I asked Chloe. It was Michael. Chloe sighed and said, "Of course Hun. but at your wedding NO ONE is coming in the room or out." I smiled thanking her as I opened the door to face my boyfriend. His eyes trailed up my bare legs and then his face flushed. "Um, I was told to come in here because I wasn't allowed in Calum's room." I rolled my eyes letting him in, looking to make sure no one else was around. "Whoa. You look beautiful Chloe." Michael said as he looked at her. She really did. I was proud of my hair work, and Tay was fixing the back of the dress. Tay and I were wearing our robes, because our dresses weren't here yet. I was Maid of Honor, and so was Tay. Chloe couldn't decide on one of us. "Thank you." She flushed. She was so nervous and it was so funny. She flushed about everything. "Michael this is an event that says 'man-up and ask her to marry you'." Chloe added with a laugh. Michael and I cast each other a knowing look. He suppressed a smile and said, "I know it is." He just turned 26 and almost all his friends were married. About thirty minutes later our dresses came and we kicked Michael out of the room.  After Tay and I were dressed, I did her hair and she did mine. A few minutes after we were just waiting for us to be called, a knock on the door came and Calum's father came through the door. Chloe had started calling him dad two years ago, since she was a foster kid, like me, she never really had a consistent parent. Until three years ago when she met his. "Oh my daughter, you look so lovely." He said covering his mouth. I hadn't him a tissue and patted his shoulder. "Thank you, Dad." She smiled. "Is it time?" She added looking at him. He nodded an d held out his hand. "Oh gosh! Tay we need to be there before her!" I squeaked when I realized. She cursed and grabbed our bouquets and then we rushed out, giving our luck. Good thing the boys hadn't started walking yet. "One minute." The wedding planner said to us. Tay handed me my bouquet and wen to stand beside Ashton. All three boys were Calum's best men. Since he couldn't choose just one person either. I looked at Michael, feeling my cheeks heat up. "You know, it isn't fair that you look lovelier than the bride. Maybe you should wear a bag over that so they look at her instead." Michael said to him, kissing my cheek. I went to his chin now, since I was wearing heels. "She looks absolutely wonderful, so we won't have that problem, babe." I smiled at him. He nodded and said, "I did like her dress." I laughed and then we were told to go. I held Michael's arm as I walked down the long isle that was lined with white carpet. I smiled at the guests and I saw my children in the front row. Eight year old Fletcher was holding his sisters hand, like I'd asked him too, because she would've ran to her daddy. After I was in my spot and Tay was in hers. The wedding march began. 

chloe

I heard the wedding march begin and I took a deep breath. "Don't let me fall, Dad." I whispered to him gripping his arm. He chuckled and said, "Never." I walked down the white carpet, and avoided looking at anything else except for Calum whose eyes were watery as I came closer. He looked amazing in his black tux. I'd never seen him in a tux, ever. Not even at Ashton's wedding. I smiled wider as Dad placed my hand in Calum's. I squeezed his hand as we walked up the few steps that separated everyone else from us. "I love you." I whispered. "And I love you." He said back in the same tone. 

{I'VE NEVER BEEN TO A WEDDING SO I'M GONNA SKIP IT}

I danced with Calum for the first song. I looked around at everyone. We were all having an amazing time. All the kids were dancing together and falling down and it was a sight to see. "I love you, Mrs. Hood." Calum mumbled to me as I watched the kids. I don't think I'd ever get used to him calling me that. "I love you, Mr. Hood." I smirked kissing my husband. God it felt good to call him that. 

amber

"I wanna dance." I whined to Harry, who held me, like he always had. He chuckled and said, "Well babe you can't. It might hurt the baby." His hands were around my bulging belly. We were expecting a girl, naming her Dannie Lee Styles. And everyone was shocked when Harry proposed. I literally cried. Mostly because of the hormones, I'd been pregnant for four months when he asked me. "I love you." I said to him leaning my head against his shoulder. "I love you." He said back. We never said 'too' after saying the words. Harry felt like he was being agreed with. 

luke

I watched everyone dance, or sit, with the person they loved. Normally it would've mad me sad to be by myself, but I felt nothing but happiness. I looked at Chloe and Calum. They didn't even care about the party, they were just hanging by themselves. Michael and Skye were dancing happily as Whiskey pulled Fletcher's hair. He didn't seemed to mind though. His hair was more brown than blonde these days. And his blue eyes were brighter than mine. 

ashton

I danced with my wife as we kept an eye on all the kids. "Ashton." I heard her say. "Yes." I looked at her. Her dark eyes looked up at me as she said, "I'm pregnant." Oh my god. Not another one. "That's great!'' I said hugging her. I was happy but Jesus I need to slow down. 

michael

I looked at my wife. Yes I did say wife, we'd gotten married about two years ago. No one knew of course. No one but us. She was watching the kids dance. Whiskey danced with Khristopher-James, he was basically just doing what she said. I laughed when she pinched him and scolded him for not doing something right. "Just like her mom." I muttered knowing it'll get her attention. It did, her green eyes narrowed at me but her face held an amused smile.  She was all I ever wanted in life. And now I had her. But the funny thing was, and she would tell you this if you asked her, I was completely Hers. 

THAT IS OFFICIALLY THE END! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! VOTE! COMMENT! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! 

LOTS OF LOVE

SKYELEE<3

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO STUCK WITH ME THROUGH THE FIRST ONE AS WELL AS THIS ONE.