Chapter 17

I felt nothing, not even my fingers or toes. I try to move my body but nothing happens. I couldn't see anything, my eyes are shut. What's wrong with me? I am I dead? Is the world saved? Did zalgo take over the world? Or did the creepypasta's get to him in time? I try to say something but my lips don't move. Where am I? "Put her over there!" A voice says. Wait! I'm i alive? "She's heavy ya' know," rude. Hey, I know that voice. It's painter and I'm guessing the other one is Liu. Where's puppet? And why aren't I dead?! Suddenly I feel like I'm spinning, I feel my body move and my mouth open, my lungs grasping for air. My eyes snap open to see I'm outside, in slender forest. What the hell? "Hello?" I croak. "This way," a boy's voice says. I turn to the way the voice came and my eyes land on the person I've missed the most; my brother. "Alex!" I sprint over to him and wrap my arms around his shoulders. His arms wrap around my waist as he hugs me back tightly. "I Missed you." He looks up at me. "I've missed you too, little brother." "You have to come with me. There's some people who want to meet you." I raise an eyebrow, but Alex ignores me and grabs my hand and pulls me behind him. Five minutes later I realise where he's taking me and I run past him and start pulling him behind me. That's when I see it, the creepypasta mansion. The place I now call home. "Why are we here?" I ask Alex. "Guys," Alex stands back and whistles. Four people step out from the shadows. The first one is a man with blue skin, and his mouth covered with blue wires coming out. The second is a guy that has red hair that is covered by a black hood, and has one red eye and the other is all black. The third is a girl black hair with a pink strip that sits in a ponytail, pinky purple jumper and a smile like Jeff's. And the last has no arms? Black hair with a hat, and his eyes are pitch black with blood running down them. "Who are you?" I ask. "Well, I'm Nina the killer," the girl speaks up. "That's lost silver," she points to the third guy. "And Mr Creepypasta," the first guy. "And last but not least, red angel." The second one. "Hi?" I try and send them a smile but I couldn't shake the feeling to run off. These seem like pro creepypasta's, that I'm sure, once knew everyone back at slender mansion. "Look, we don't have long," Red angel cuts in. "You were never a real creepypasta." What? How could I have not been a real creepypasta? "You never died," Mr creepypasta explains. "So what does that mean now?" I ask. "Well your not dead." Nina says trying to sound cheerful. "Then why am I here and not killing that morons ass back to hell?" "Well first we need to clean you up!" Nina is next to me in seconds. "What do you mean?" "You don't want your chest hanging open the rest of your life," she says in a duh tone. I nod, wouldn't want that. "Great lets stitch you up! You won't feel a thing!" Nina takes my arm and leads me into the mansion. She pats the dinning table and I hop on. "Please lay down," I do as she says. Alex comes and stands next to my side. Red angel stands over me, a needle in hand. "This honestly won't hurt. . . Because you can't feel anything." I nod again. I watch his hand go to the hole in my chest. He starts stitching me up. "So you guys use to be a creepypasta?" I ask passing time. "Yep, we was legends." Lost silver finally speaks. "Glad I met you then," I smile away them all. Nina seems nice, if she wasn't dead we'd be friends. "All done." Red angel announces. He helps me up with Nina. I look down at where the hole was seconds ago. Now it's all stitched up and I look ready to go. "Thanks," I thank them. They smile and step back. "Time to go," I frown and look behind me to my brother. "You'll see me again." He assures me. "I'll see you soon. And. . . I'm sorry." I spin around on the table and hug my brother one last time. "I forgive you." With those said, my shut again and I start spinning.

I gasp, my eyes snap open and I'm met with grey clouds. Where am I? Getting to my feet I take in my surroundings. I'm outside zalgo's castle. And right underneath his window's lair. I remember my heart and my hand instantly goes to my chest. It's stitched up, thank those five. I'm alive and a full creepypasta. Scanning the walls I find a drain pipe. I smirk and start climbing. By time I'm near the window I'm panting. How tall is this place?! I poke my head looking into the lair. Zalgo isn't in here, but the box is. Right on his desk. Like a thought, stupid bastard. I look away from the window and smash the glass. It flies down to the ground, like ice. I crawl into the room and snatch the box. The key is nowhere to be found but A small black wooden jar catches my eye. Stuffing the box inside my jacket I pick up the jar and inspect it. It's fairly small and normal, nothing seems out of place. Pulling the lid off, a foul smell drifts to my nose, a smell I know all to well. Blood. Peeking inside my eyes bulge. There, inside the jar, is my heart. What's worse, it's still beating. Slamming the lid back on, I stand holding the jar tightly to my chest. My heart, is still beating and inside a jar. This is crazy. Is it another one of zalgo's dreams? Probably.
"And once we have opened the box," I freeze as an all to familiar voice speaks from behind the double doors. Panicking, I bolt under the desk. Pulling the chair to hide myself further. The doors swing open and bang against the walls, causing me to jump. "We- where is the box?! And the girls heart?!" Zalgo's deep voice screams. I'm not a girl, I'm not a child. I'm a grown women, asshole. Three footsteps come bounding into the room. "Where. Are. They." He seethed. I cringe at his tone. "It must of been one of the other pastas," I know that voice; puppeteer. I try and come up with an escape plan, but fail. The only way out of this room is the broken window. Wait. Maybe I could jump? Or. . . It's a high drop, and would take a few seconds to hit the ground. . . Stuffing the jar into my jacket next to the box, I zip my jacket up high. Can't have them falling out. I take a deep breath, then squirm out from under the desk and sprint to the window. "What the-" "who-" "after her!" The two guys are cut off by zalgo. I don't look behind me, instead I let out a high pitched whistle and start climbing down. The pole starts to shake, and I look up for a moment to see puppeteers strings coming for me. I scream and let my hands and feet slide down the pipe. Nearing the bottom, I grit my teeth thinking it hadn't worked, that's when I hear four heavy footsteps. I whistle again, when seedeater comes bursting through the trees. I cheer and jump the last six foot drop. Seedeater skips underneath me and I land perfectly on his back. "Go!" And he does, at the speed of lightning. I look back and see zalgo's pissed off face. I smirk as his face leaves my view. "Get me to the mansion, boy."

A/N

This chapter was inspired by my friend Jokerboy101 who reminded me most pastas die to become one, or have to be hurt in a bad way. So I came up with this! Thanks.