Chapter 5

Jane, clockwork, zero, soul and I set off into the forest after telling slender where we was going. the girls didn't really notice soul which made her feel better about coming with us. Jane led us to my old town and to the biggest shopping mall there was in this small town. clockwork led us around the back and bust the security door open. I was expecting the alarms to go off but nothing happened.

"Back doors don't set the alarms off the front doors do" clockwork explains seeing my confusion.

"Oh I never knew that" I admit honestly.

"Not many people do" she assures me with a smile.

We enter the mall and to my surprise no security guards was around. I shrug it off and follow the girls into the centre.

"So where do you want to go first?" Jane asks looking around.

"Hollister?" I suggest. zero nods along excitedly.

"I love that store" she chirps.

We start to walk towards the store together. the silence comfortable thankfully. i'm just happy me and soul aren't the only girls.

"why do you have a dog?" clockwork asks breaking the silence.

"she's a wolf and she's my pet" i stroke soul's head gently.

"what's her name?" zero asks.

"soul" soul licks my hand and i look at her confused.

"they might as well know" soul shrugs. her body cracks and she shifts back to her human form.

"what the fuck?" Jane stares at at soul in confusion and shock.

"she found me" i explain.

"does everyone else know?" clockwork asks.

"no and i want to keep it that way"soul stretches her back out.

"that's awesome" zero states in awe.

"thanks so who wants to go shopping?" we all nod and go off to the shops.

three hours later we exit the mall with bags full of clothes. even soul got some clothes but we agreed i would say they we're mine.

"so who's excited about Christmas?" clockwork asks.

"i haven't even thought about it" it's only the end of September but the cold was already setting in. i hadn't even noticed till now. Christmas isn't even that far away. i didn't even know that creepypasta's celebrated Christmas in the first place. the thought of christmas brings back all my memories. the day me and Alex got a bike. the year we went to grandma's for christmas and ended up freezing cold the whole night.

"what made you think of Christmas?" zero asks clockwork.

"it's nearly Christmas that's all" clockwork looks down i can just see a hint of pink in the darkness.

"what aren't you telling us clockwork?" soul asks smirking.

"what do you mean?" she asks.

"your blushing" soul points out.

"omg she is!" Jane points and laughs.

"so why are you blushing?" soul asks again.

"fine i'll confess i need your guys help picking toby a present" clockwork sighs and hugs herself.

"how about waffles?" Jane suggest joking.

"not funny Jane!" clockwork glares at Jane.

"sorry i can't help you out there clockwork i don't even know him" zero sends her a sad smile.