chapter 12

"LJ i need to talk to you in private" i look around the hallway making sure no one over hears my words. "what's this about Kara?" LJ asks, no laughter nor a creepy smile. LJ is serious which makes me question if this is okay or not. LJ steps aside, i walk in and LJ shuts the door. i turn around to face and take a deep breath. what's the worse that could happen? it's not like he can kill me is it?

"LJ what did they want?" i ask. LJ's expression turns to shock. "how do you about that?" i bite my gum but answer anyway. "Slender told me but i don't know why" LJ seems to calm down slightly at my words but still seems suspicious. probably in case i'm lying and i just happened to find out and now want to know more. "LJ what did they want? and who are they working for?" my voice raises slightly. why doesn't anyone trust me? it's like no matter how long i've been here everybody still doesn't trust me.

"Kara this is nothing of your concern if slender didn't tell you everything its for your own good." i thought LJ would help me even if it is just the slightest. "I ain't leaving this room till you tell me what it is they want and who wants it!" i scream without realising. anger boiled inside of me. i'm going to find out even if i have to sneak into slender's attic myself. LJ sighs. "Kara the story goes back quiet a bit so you might want to get comfortable" i nod and plop down on the edge of his bed. "slender moved into the mansion thousands of years ago, he had three other brothers with him but they didn't stay long. well there is a man-sort-of-thing called zalgo. slender and Zalgo didn't exactly agree when it came to what they were. slender just wanted to stay a killer but zalgo wanted to take over the world," LJ pauses a minute to let the words sink in. "slender had been asked to look after a important object, a box made out of black marble, it has a moon and star craved into the lid. now, this box i important as it can, if you open it, the box will reset the earth, letting the owner of the box decided how earth is created," is that what they are looking for? some sort of way to control the planet? "Zalgo tried to use it but, thankfully, slender stopped him just in time. slender has kept that box under lock and key every since that night. i assume that is what they are looking for." slender thinks they are working for this 'zalgo'? if so, what will happen if zalgo gets his hands on it? but what if this is all a lie? what if the box doesn't actually do anything? "so zalgo wants to take over the world?" i ask making sure i've understood his words. "yes but he will never get it" LJ's laughing returns as he throws his head back in a fit of laughter. "how can you be so sure? they nearly killed slender once what makes you think they won't try again?" i ramble speaking my mind. LJ seems to ignore me as his laughter grows. i roll my eyes and walk out leaving the insane clown to laugh to himself. doesn't his throat hurt from laughing so much? seriously? or has he got that use to it it's become second nature? to be honest i'm not sure i want to know. but who's zalgo? and why can't he just get over this urge to run the world? although my questions have been answered i just feel more confused. like what does all these mysterious people look like? what made them go rogue?

i shake my head and walk into the living room. masky, hoody, Toby and BEN are already in the room so i decided to sit on my own chair. might as well don't want to punch anyone.

"y-you o-okay w-whiskers?" Toby asks looking at me curiously.

"i'm fine." Toby nods and turns back to the show he's watching. i need something to do. something to take my mind off of Zalgo and the box. something i haven't done in a month. i need to read. i get up off the chair and walk over to the corner of the room where a bookshelf sits collecting dust. my eyes scan the books till i come to one i want. talking the book i walk back over to my chair and plop down again. i remember my ipod that sits in my pocket, talking it out i shove them in my ears and start to play my music on shuffle. starlight by Tonight Alive comes on. happy with the music i open the book and start to read.

~

"is she asleep?" i hear a voice ask. "why the hell would i know!?" i instantly recognise the voice as masky. "s-someone s-should t-take h-her u-upstairs," Toby. i guess the other voice as hoody since he's the quietest. someone sighs and slips their hands under my legs and armpit, lifting me up bridal style. my body tenses. who's carrying me? oh, please, don't be masky. i notice my Ipod sitting in my lap, music still blaring out of the earphones. whoever is carrying me, carries me up the stairs and down the hall to my bedroom. please don't let soul be in. i hear my bedroom door open and footsteps move to my bed. they put my down on the bed carefully and pull some blankets over me. "night Kara." something wet touches my forehead. did someone just kiss my forehead? i listen to the footsteps move to the door. "night hoody." i say opening one eye to look at him. hoody stands there shocked for a moment before leaving, closing the door behind him. i find myself soon falling into a dead and peacefully sleep.

~ A/N

hey! sorry its short and kind weird but hey i'm having writers block. it may be because i keep thinking about walking dead 0.o i was thinking of writing a fanfic but then i would feel really weird about it. and its to perfect for me to add to it but i really want to do it but then i'm just like nah but eh. anyway hoped you enjoyed this! things (aha walking dead fans! <- haha) will be happening in the next chapters so... peace out! (sorry i'm in a weird mood)