Chapter three

Soul and I follow Jeff through the woods for around half an hour in complete silence. Im glad for this cause one more word from his mouth and he wouldn't have a tongue. my hopes of meeting this Slenderman any time soon was starting to dissolve. how far is it? where does this man live?!

"We're here" Jeff announces. I look up and see a three story mansion. it was protected by high mental gates. it looks old and as if no one would live in it but it also had this feeling to it I couldn't quiet figure out.

"Finally" I mumble crossing my arms over my chest.

"What was that slut?" Jeff turns around his eyes flashing red.

"You heard me asshole" I growl and go to grab my knifes.

"Child you are home finally!" I look behind Jeff to see a tall white faceless man. at least I think it's a man. his arms dangle by his knees and he had a black suit on. He was taller than soul when she was in her wolf form.

"Slender" Jeff turns around and walks over to the faceless man who I'm guessing is this Slenderman.

"Who is this child?" Slenderman asks looking in my direction.

"I'm karma Kara" I step forward offering my hand ignoring Jeff.

"Why don't you come into my office child" I felt like it was demand and not a question but I nod anyway.

Soul follows behind me in her dog size form. he walk through the front door and I instantly get hit by the smell of waffles. it's been a while since I had waffles and the smell his makes me crave them. the room was pass through I'm assuming is the living room. a sofa faces a tv with an Xbox, wii, play station, each with every edition from the first ever wii or Xbox and play station to the newest. there is a table in between the sofa and tv and on the other side of the room their was two chairs under the window. And a long wooden table with chairs. it had this homely feel to it like someone really lived here. then we walked through a hallway with grey walls just like the living room but has a few stains here and there that I notice is dried up blood. there's doors on each side of the hallway. but we don't stop at any of these we carry on up a flight of stairs and down another hallway. then up another flight of stairs and down yet another hallway and come to a black door. Slenderman pushes it open and we walk into an office. a black sleek desk with a huge office chair behind it. two small chairs in front of the desk and a window behind the chair letting the moonlight shine in. Slenderman sits at his desk and I sit down in one of the chairs. Jeff stays stood up and looks around the room.

"Get rid off Jeff so I can talk to slender" soul demands looking at the killer. I nod and do as she says.

"So child what are you doing here?" Slenderman asks.

"I'm not comfortable talking with him still here" Jeff debts daggers my way but I just ignore him.

"Jeff may you leave" Slenderman says.

"Why the fuck should I leave when I found her?!" Jeff asks angry lacing his words like always.

"Because you didn't find her" Jeff shuts up and looks at Slenderman confused. I realised her was talking about soul but I just didn't know how he knew that.

"Fuck this" Jeff storms out of the room and slams the door behind him. that boy has angry management.

"Soul child it's been to long" wait slender and soul know each other?! like full on know each other?!

I hear bond cracklings and I turn to see soul in her human form.

"Not long enough" soul chuckles and sits in the chair next to me.