Chapter 7 part 1: Calm Down, You're Bleeding!

Chapter 7 Part 1: Calm Down, You're Bleeding!

Emily's POV

When I woke up the next morning I was overheated, and realized Xavier's body was intertwined with mine. He had his arms locked around my waist and his legs entangled with mine. I turned to look at him. He looked so peaceful. Then the events of last night came flooding back and I couldn't help but blush. Xavier and I were now a mated couple.

Does that mean I smell like him too? I thought to myself.

When I was little, I was told that after a pair of wolves completed the mating process, the female would also smell like her mate as a way to tell other male werewolves that she was mated. I guess I would smell like pine and whatever I smelled like.

I suddenly had to pee really badly, so I untangled my legs from his, and then tried to escape his hold on my waist. After wiggling a little, I felt his arms tighten around my waist. I let out a growl of frustration and did the only thing I could think of to wake him up. I turned and kissed him on the lips. He responded immediately, deepening the kiss. He rolled over on top of me pinning me to the bed. When I let out an angry growl he stopped kissing me and pulled away, looking at me curiously.

"I have to freaking pee like a race horse..." I whined.

"So you kissed me?" he said unconvinced.

"Yes, after trying to escape your death grip around my waist!" I answered.

"You know you like it!" he said smirking.

"Not when I have to pee! Now get off of me, you big toad!" I yelled.

"Not till you say the magic word." he replied smiling.

"Please! Xavier is amazing! Xavier is a God! Xavier if you don't get off of me, I will never sleep with you AGAIN!" I screamed the last part.

"Jeez, all you have to say was please," he said climbing off me.

I shot out of the bed, into the bathroom, and locked the door. Then I hopped over to the toilet and let the flood gates open. When I was done I flushed the toilet in relief and walked over to the mirror. My hair was a totally mess.

"Hey Jessica are you awake?" I asked through our mind link.

"Yep! What's up?" she asked too cheerfully.

"I need underwear, hopefully boy briefs, a sports bra, a hair brush, toothpaste and brush, and some mascara. Please tell me you have all that..." I begged.

"Yep, I'll be right over." she replied in my head.

After like 2 minute there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Emily, here's the stuff and your duffle bag," Jessica said cracking the door just enough to push everything in.

"Thank you Jessica! You're a life saver!" I yelled through the door.

I quickly took a shower, dried my hair with the hair drier she packed, then brushed it into a tight ponytail and let my long bangs hang down the side of my face. I put on the mascara and then got dressed. The black leather pants fit perfectly and the yellow top was a little form fitting, but I looked good in it. I put on the leather jacket and then a pair of black high-tops that had two yellow stripes on them - to complete the tough girl look and to match my new car.

When I opened the door to the bedroom Jessica and Xavier were gone so I grabbed the duffle bag and walked out into the hallway to find Cole leaning against the wall playing with his nails.