Chapter 5: Ain't My First Go Around

Emily's POV

After we finished dinner, Jessica gave me a pair of black leather pants, a black spaghetti top, a black sexy leather jacket, and a pair of black high top basketball shoes. I gave her a weird look; she told me, "Just go change, you will thank me later." When I was done changing I walked out to the parking lot and heard some catcalls along the way. I looked back, smiled at the group of guys and said, "Keep dreaming," then continued walking to Xavier's car; whom I noticed looked very angry. When I got no more than ten feet from him, he marched over and wrapped his arm around my waist, then walked me to the passenger side of the car.

"You're MINE!" he said into my ear.

"See, I told you he was going to have to fight them off . . . well not fight, but you get what I mean," Jessica said. I could sense a hint of a tease in her voice.

Xavier opened my door for me and ushered me in, quickly, then glared at the boys still watching me.

"Come on Xavier, let's go," I giggled as I closed the door.

With one last glare at the boys, he got in and started the car.

"So were to now Mr. I'm-going-to-beat-up-any-boy-who-looks-for-more-than-a-tenth-of-a-second?" I asked, poking him in the arm playfully.

He let out a playful growl, and then grabbed my hand as I went to poke him again. I welcomed the sparks that went off when he touched me.

"Well, Miss Poky Pants, we've got a surprise for you back at the pack house, and that is where we are heading," he said, rubbing circles in the palm of my hand, making the sparks intensify and a sudden need course through my body.

On the way there, I tried to ignore the need coursing through my body, no thanks to Xavier. I decided to see if I could get him to tell me anything about the surprise, but failed; so I sat back and pout, ripping my hand from Xavier's grasp. He just smirked and put both hands back on the steering wheel.

After about 20 minutes, we pulled up to a huge mansion. I seemed to forget how to breathe, because I suddenly was gasping for air.

"YOU LIVE HERE!" I manage to say.

"You mean we live here, you included. Emily, my love, welcome to your new home," he said as he pulled up, turned, and backed into a garage.

Cole and Jessica had parking spots for their cars too, but only Jessica backed in next to us. I saw Cole's Orange Camaro drive around back somewhere.

"Here put this on," Xavier told me handing over a black blindfold.

I looked at him questionably, but he only smiled. With a sigh I slid the blindfold over my eyes. I felt my sense heighten as my vision went black.