Chapter 4 Part 2: Where's The Body?

Emily's POV Cont.

"That is going to everyone in the pack!" I heard a female voice say.

I ran behind Cole who sensed my fear and held me behind his back protectively, even though he wasn't in a fighting stance. Therefore, I assumed he knew her.

A girl, who looked a littler younger than me, walked out of the bushes holding a video camera, her long, black hair was up in a ponytail, and she had blue eyes like Xavier's. The two of them looked very similar, maybe she was his sister.

"Jessica, look what you did! You scared my mate! What's wrong with you! Emily it's okay it's just my sister Jessica. You can stop hiding behind Cole," Xavier said.

Slowly I stepped out from behind Cole. The girl named Jessica looked me up and down. She gasped when she saw, what I was guessing, was how thin I was. She started to open her mouth to say something but Xavier let out a warning growl and she quickly shut it. After a few more minutes of looking at me she ran over and hugged me.

"YES! Finally there will be another girl around my age in the house! THIS. IS. GOING. TO. BE. GREAT! Okay, now get you some clothes so you can go on your date with my EVIL brother," she said as she turned as started to drag me out of the woods. I looked back at Xavier with pleading eyes. He only smiled, raising his hands in defeat. I made a mental note to make him pay for this.

When we reached the road, I froze. In front of me sat three Camaro zl1s. One was orange and the other two were red.

"YOU GUYS DRIVE THESE?!" I screamed and ran to the red one in the middle. I looked back at Jessica who nodded her head.

"I have always dreamed of owning the black and yellow one!" I yelled as I ran my hand over the body of the car.

"This has to be a dream!" I stated as I pinched myself.

"OUCH! Nope defiantly not a dream . . ." I said rubbing my arm.

"Do you drive?" Cole asked jumping up and down with excitement.

"Yes. . ."

"YES! I am so going to teach you how to street race! OH MY GOD XAVIER! She's perfect! Now we just have to get her a car!" Cole yelled as he ran in circles around the cars and us.

"She is not . . ."

"Street racing you say? Boy, I would kill you at it!" I said cutting Xavier off and giving Cole a challenging look.

"OH it’s so on Luna! Prepare to have your ass handed to you, girlie!" Cole responded, running over to me and staring me down. We got into a staring competition. I decided to play dirty.