Chapter 6: Grandkids

Emily's POV.

Xavier led into the pack house, and into a huge room that was filled with people. I hid behind Xavier feeling out of place and a little shy.

"My I have your attention ladies and gentlemen of my beloved pack." Xavier said loud in clear.

I could feel the eyes of the pack fall on Xavier, power radiated off him.

"As you all have been told fate has blessed me with a Second Chance Mate. Some of you know about the Moon Shire Pack's Beta's death along with his wife in a tragic car accident. His daughter was left to fend for herself. While she was in the hospital, the day after her parents died. The future Alpha of the Moon Shire Pack Damien Tomlinson, rejected her while she was her weakest and abandon her." Xavier said and a gasp went through the crowd.

I was on the verge of tears, and put my head down in shame for not being good enough, when Cole came beside me and grabbed my hand, comforting me.

"She was unable to eat for over a month. Her wolf was on its last stages of when our Beta Cole found her in the woods. Cuts covered her body and when I arrived there, she reeked of death. Yet for some reason I felt I was being drawn to her. You are probably wondering why I am telling you all this? Neither, Damien's nor any pack can know that she is alive and our Luna until she is ready. She needs our protection and I expect you to welcome her warmly, and to treat her as you Luna! Don not Challenge her, or disrespect her or you will face the consequences of my choosing. Now Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome to the family, your Luna, and my Second Chance Mate, Emily Rae Massingale." Xavier said; I raised my head to show power as their Luna, and Xavier stepped aside and let the pack get their first glimpse at me.

I stepped forward pulling Cole with me and stood beside Xavier who wrapped his arm around my waist, making it clear to the pack boys that I was off limits.

"Xavier! You didn't tell me she was so beautiful!" I heard a female voice say.

"I didn't know I had to Mom." Xavier said pulling away from me as did Cole.

I saw an older women walking towards me. she had long black hair and blues, and she was a little shorter than me.

"Oh, Emily, I'm so sorry about all that happened to you. I am glad it happened though. Xavier is blessed to have you as a Second Chance Mate! If he ever steps out of line just tell me and I will whip em'. Okay, Honey? We are going to be best friends, in a mother-daughter way. OH and bless me with lot's of grandkids, please." She said hugging me, I blushed at the last part.

"MOM, REALLY! GRANDKIDS! We just met, not that I wouldn't mind getting to know my mate completely..." Xavier said and looked at the ground, but not before I noticed his cheeks were a bright crimson.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS! She just got here and you are asking her for kids! THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG THERE!" Jessica yelled as she came to my rescue.

"Come on Emily. I'll show you to my room and give you some clothes for school tomorrow." She said, grabbing my hand and led me away from the rest of the pack.

"Oh my God! Thank you so much Jessica! I could have died back there." I said greatfully.

"You're welcome!" She said as she stopped in front of a door, opened it, pulled me inside, then quickly locked the door.

She walked over to a door, opened it, then walked in. I followed her into a huge walk-in closet.

"You look really good in leather stuff." She said pulling open a drawer.

She pulled out a pair of tight black leather pants, and handed them to me.

"And I think you should wear a yellow shirt to match you car." She continued opening another drawer.