Chapter 1

'LILY GET DOWN HERE NOW !'

Urrhg great im in trouble, i bet the school as phoned her to tell her that im expelled.

'Why are you expelled, expelled what could you do that would make you expelled from school?'

'Well i got into another fight, with this bitchy girl, she was winding me up so i gave it to her, i knocked her out' i laughed at my remark.

Mum said in a stern voice 'Well we are moving....to California'

'Wait, WHAT MOVING HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD, JUST BECAUSE I GOT EXPELLED, I MEAN WHAT THE F-'

'DONT YOU DARE DONT YOU ENEN THINK ABOUT USING THAT LANGUAGE ON ME MISSES, and we are not moving because of that we are moving because your Dad got a promotion'

'Uuuh when do we leave'

'In two days, me and your dad have started to pack your stuff, but theres still alot to do so get up there and start packing'

I ran upstairs and walked into my room and shut the door, as i got changed into my high waisted shorts i realised that ive lost more weight, my size 8's dont fit me at all, i mean i knew i was sorta slim but i didnt know i was getting this skinny, so i decided to change into leggings and a crop top as i finished i grabbed all my long blonde hair and tied it into a messy bun and pulled some hair down. I grabbed my purse and phone and went down stairs.
I told mum that i was going to go shopping as my clothes were getting to big.

'You really need to start eating more, you eat less than a bird'

'I'll grab something to eat while im out' i lied to her.

****3 days later****

Im in California and my house is even bigger and and so is my room. I went shopping and their malls are huge and there are so many fit boys.
Any way the school is about and hour away if you walk it and about a 10 - 20 minute drive. But since ,my parents go to work early and i dont have a car because im only sixteen so guess i'll be walking.

**The next day**

RIIINNNGGG , RRIINNNGG, RIIIIINNNG

Uhh i hate that alarm, i woke up and it was 6am, i moaned and got up and walked into my on suite and took the quickest shower ever, i got dressed into my light acid blue skinny's with a cute flower top i dried my hair and left i natural as i have this natural wavy/curly blonde hair , i grabbed my bag, purse and phone and left to go to school.

**30minutes of walking**

My legs hurt so much i could see the school sraight ahead of me, so i decided to to run a little. I got to the gate and walk through the parking lot and into the building i walked down a few corridors and still couldnt find the reptionist, i started walking around, until someone knocked into me, and because im me, i fall to ground.

As i got back up off the ground i felt a warm strong hand around my waist which pulled me up to my feet without struggle. I look up and see this boy with the most beautiful chocolate coloured brown eyes ever.

'You should watch where your going shorty' he said to me smirking

'Maybe you should take your own advise instead of advising others' i shot right back at him.

'Ooh sorry im not from England' he says back.

'Aww babe, you should be sorry' i gave an evil smirk and kicked him where is hurts, and with that i ran.

I managed to find the reception and got my schedule, great maths maybe i should ditch....