He walked into the room, and everyone looked at us. Once he finally put me down, I ran over to Sarah and sat down.

She gave me a questioning look. I smiled and she smiled.

"Harry! Tom! And Danny! I have something to tell you guys." Dougie yelled, putting his hands up, like he was preaching.

"Alright. What do you have to tell us?" Danny asked, clearly confused.

"Umm. Where to begin?" Dougie started, god he was so cute.

I cut in. "So it just so happens that this world is not so small after all..." I said and the looks on Tom, Harry's and Danny's faces were even more confused than before.

I sighed. This was going to be hard. "Oh gosh. You know how I said I grew up in Essex?" I asked them.

They all nodded. "I grew up in Corringham. Just like Dougie. I went to Gable hall of Performing Arts too." I said.

"So you guys know each other?" Tom asked.

"Yes. We do." Dougie cut in. "You know how I've told you I didn't have any friends except one? Anna was my only friend." He explained.

"It's true. We were best friends for 6 years. No one liked either of us so we just kept to ourselves. The two geeks that everyone hated." I said.

"Mate, how come you didn't tell us?" Harry asked.

"I told you about my friend. I didn't tell you guys who it was and that it was a girl. I really don't know why..." Dougie said.

I looked over at Sarah and she was in shock. I talked about Dougie probably once in those 4 years.

"So. To inform you, I dropped out of school half way into junior year. I left Dougie there, alone with no one, no friends. It was because I was bullied so much that I couldn't take it anymore so it was either leave and try to be happy or stay and most likely kill myself." I explained.

The guys sat there in shock and Sarah did too. I looked over at Dougie and he looked shocked too. I never really explained that if I stayed I would have killed myself.

I took a deep breath. I looked at Dougie once more and just decided to finish the story.

"So these past 4 years, me and Dougie haven't seen each other. Don't laugh at us, but we love each other." I said.

Sarah looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"So are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?" Danny asked.

"Yeah." Dougie sighed.

"That's so cute!!! Oh my gosh that's the sweetest thing I have ever heard. You guys are adorable." Harry's started blabbing.

"Thank you for understanding guys." Dougie said.

"It's fine. You're cute, Anna's cute. Perfect couple right there in front of us." Danny said.

"Yeah. We don't really know what to say. So wanna head upstairs and finish the photo shoot?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Dougie said smiling at me.

----

"Dougie, no. Go on the OTHER side of Tom. Yeah." I said instructing a very difficult person.

The guys changed their clothes and now they wanted to take pictures with their instruments. Harry couldn't really bring drums so he had drumsticks.

I took a bunch of pictures. Tom was sitting down, then Dougie stood on the left side of him and Danny stood on the right. Harry stood behind Tom. It looked perfect. After I shot different angles and multiple pictures, we were done for the day.