Intentions |6|

"Please enter." as the man entered the classroom. Your eyes widened reacting along with the rest of the "Female" students.

"My name is Kagami Taiga and I'll be joining you from now on."

"He's kinda cute, don't you think?" Biting on her index finger. She is ready to get on her knees for him. While you on the other hand overly familiar with his appearance. You took some time staring at his face, instead of admiring him you're doing more of an examination. He caught your eyes. catching each other glimpses.

He soon waved at you as you eventually recognized him.

Memories were flashing back to you. He was the man at the front gate who probably gave you the Ace card during the game, what is he doing here?!

Despite that, at least you could somehow ask him the whole purpose of all this.

"Please take the seat next to Miss, [L/N]" As he did, sitting on the comfortable chair.

"Nice to meet you, [L/N]-chan." He smirked in triumph, you don't quite get why. You just shrugged it off, focusing back on the lesson.

As the class took a lunch break, the students are running to the canteen. The coquette girls stayed for their reason.

As they're approaching the new student, Kagami Taiga. You took your guess, they're probably going to attempt to lure him into their "not" sexy seduce.

"Hey, new one. What do you think about going to the art class later with us? Let's make messy art." Art class was abandoned long ago, your guess was spot on right.

"Sounds interesting, but sorry, is not interesting enough to grab my attention." He straightforwardly refused. Fixing his glance to you.

"Oi. Don't you know the ranking system of this school? Well, you should know that a non-rank newbie like you, needs to know that your job is to obey us higher ranks."

As they started to flash their mixed digits cards on his face.

Their behavior is once again getting on your nerves. You can't even eat your lunch in peace and silence.

You stood for yourself, walking over to them.

" What about cutting our new student some slack?" Whispering behind their back, giving them the creeps, although they still kept up with their stubbornness.

"You're so cruel, Ace-chan."

"Yeah! So cruel!"

"Ace-chan wanna keep him all by herself!"

"Let's share him, Ace-chan!"

"Do you think I'm playing around here, like the rest of you?" They quieted down, realizing they shouldn't anger you further continuously.

They gave their apologetic bow, excusing themself out.

"Glad to see you're using your rank for the good, you didn't disappoint me at all. [L/N]-chan."

Your eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Kagami chuckled at your facial expression response

"I believe you're aware that I gave you the card. I at least deserve some credit from you." He sarcastically joked. Resting his chin on his palm, simply looking at you although it's somehow very intense of a glance.

"What are you intending to do?"

"To be honest with you, nothing. I have no sorts of intentions."

"Is just that you're very amusing, that's all."

"I don't understand at all." You leaned closer to him so you could whisper without the other students interrupting. "You gave me such high rank just because you find me 'amusing?'"