Unpleasant | 5 |

Standing in front of the gate, being gazed at by students yet those gazes were different compared before.

They're wearing a smile on their face, but their eyes tell you another story.

"Good morning, [L/N]!" Greeted by an anonymous face, as the rest followed after you.

This wasn't what you wanted, you wanted silence yet in return you got the opposite of what you wished for.

Those greetings hold menaces or beg for something in return.

You guess the population relies on the rank, your population increase depending on your rank. Most of them are suddenly nice because they want to have your protection shared with them, but you're not interested in dishonest people.

You'll prefer to use your protection to protect someone that needs it the most and has to be worth it somehow so it won't go to waste.

Entering your class, being surrounded by fake smiles that made you extremely uncomfortable, you just took your seat silently.

The teacher seems to be taking their sweet ass time. While the time is running, you remembered about Kuroko saving you from the last incident, you haven't thanked the man yet, you should thank him soon as you saw him. Suddenly your thoughts were disrupted by the grumbling noises in the background, your eyes spasms in slight annoyance. You decided to turn around to check what's going on.

"You might not get Joker this time, but you're useless as one." The so-called bullies insulted someone. You couldn't see who it was because they're being surrounded, but getting some clues out of their unpleasant mouth.

You couldn't stand the hubbub, you decided to stand from your seat although you didn't want to the bullies are getting on your nerves, and you thought it was the perfect time to use your rank for good.

Approaching the crowd, grabbing their attention as your death glare sent them to the edge of fear.

"I don't care what the hell is going on, but would you all shut up. It's starting to bother me." You snapped, as their legs tremble in terror, becoming aware of your blood lust.

"Sorry [L/N]! We're just teaching this guy some lesson to respect the higher members!"

"Y-yeah!" Another one stuttered.

You walked closer to the guy who spat a bunch of baloney. Standing on the same level as him.

"You lie one more time in front of my face, I wouldn't mind being the one teaching your lesson."

"I-I would mind..as long it's you, Miss Ace.." He chortled in such a sickening way.

"You disgust me, get out of my sight." You didn't want to use your power to this point but you couldn't stand them, is necessary.

"Y-yes!" As they returned to their seats, you turned back to the man who was persecuted, realizing your guess was right.

Kuroko Tetsuya.

Approaching the man, "Are you alright?" you asked, he simply nodded and walked past you. You don't know why but you felt like he's avoiding you.

Grabbing his wrist immediately but gently not to injure him, although he was still startled. Releasing your grip and sending a goofy smile as an apology..that works too, right?

"Sorry...I just wanted to thank you for last time."

"No problem..thank you too." A slight tint of pink appeared on his cheeks, he was about to walk away again. "Wait! Do you want to be..like, friends?" Cliche way to ask someone, but whatever.

He looked around the class as you did the same. Realizing the reason why he's trying to avoid you.

They're all looking, obvious covetous stares, and whispering to each other. "How come do that low-shit can be friends with Miss Ace?!"

"While we're being told to get out of her sight." Greedy words of yearning.

Grabbing his shoulders to make him turn to you, leaning to his ear. "Don't let yourself get bothered by it. Let's be friends, alright?" You whispered, putting distance as you walked back to your seat. Because he has no other choice to take anyway. You don't accept the word, "No."

The feeling of her touch remains there.

How can I stop this happiness from going away? I want you to touch me some more.

The waiting game continues, but sooner or later the teacher finally entered the class. Giving his apologies for being late although the students couldn't care any less.

They probably wished the teacher to never come to the class.

"Excuse my delay, but there's an announcement being released."

"What? Are we getting a new teacher or something? Because that would be delightful."

"Especially a hot one too." The coquette group wouldn't be any more shameless, could they?

The teacher was displeased with the insults they were giving. Pushing up his glasses and coughed.

"Sadly no. However, we're gonna have a new student joining us in." Surprisingly they took another student when you're just newly recruited. A rare sight indeed.

Engrossing the attention out of all the students "Another one to mess with." One whispered to another as they laughed obnoxiously.

"So, who's the new toy?" Wicked smiles appeared on their faces. A whole new atmosphere surrounds the class.

"Please enter.."
=======================================================================
To be continued...

A/N: Sorry that this took so long! By the way, I should note you guys that. I'm not GOING to do all the KNB characters because that would be A HUGE PAIN for me when it comes to the "Ending" and the STORY is going to be slow processing (not slow update but slow processing.) since I want it to have lots and lots of chapters! In short, I want it to be a long series.

I kinda realize that the quality of this story has dropped, and I'm sorry if that gets you out of interest but I'm doing my best here! Please bear with me! If you guys have any suggestive ideas for the storyline, please tell me! I would do my best to edit it up!

Hmmm! I wonder who's the new student?! Put your guesses in the comment box!