Chapter 2: Sketchy

Chapter Two:

{~Vera~}

I heard a knock at the door. I grumbled, stirring in my sleep and trying to ignore it. Then there was another knock—I ignored that too. But soon after there was a continuous pattern of knocks that would drive anyone insane. I convinced myself it was worth it to get up, but that only me to realize I was being held down. I looked over and immediately blushed hard. Zebastian was naked, and keeping me restrained with his body. I then remembered what the girls told me and I calmed down. I slowly eased out of his hold, slipped my robe on, then went out to answer the door. Sasha and the two other girls were standing there,  dressed as if they were on their way to school. 

"Good morning, Cutie Pie. Can we come in?" one of the other girls asked. I nodded and they each filed in, closing the door behind them. 

"I didn't get your names yesterday," I admitted softly.

"I'm Nina, she's Janet,and this is Sasha," Nina informed me with a smile as she gestured to the other girls surrounding us. 

"Where's he at?" Janet whispered with excitement.

"He's—uh, still sleep," I said while scratching the back of my head.

"Good," Janet responded. They all hurried into my room, but not before looking back at me with raised brows.

"How was your night?" Sasha asked with a wink.

"Nothing happened. He left and I guess he came back sometime later that last night," I assured them with a shrug. Nina came and observed me. She moved my head to the side and inspected my freshly-exposed neck.

"She's not bitten, but she's got hickeys out the yin-yang!" Nina said with a bright smile on her face. "That's good for you."

"So why are you guys dressed like that?" I quickly asked, trying to get the subject off of me and my love bites.

"What do you think we do all day?" Sasha questioned me with her hands on her hips. I just shrugged. "We learn the arts. Now come, young Vera. You must get dressed before he wakes, and we can't be caught in here with you." 

"I think it's a little too late for that, Ladies," a husky, sleepy voice answered before I could. The girls had frozen in place, but I wasn't the least bit affected. With my hands on my hips, I moved away from them to stand in front of him.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Mister," I stated firmly, then blushed hard at the realization that he was a higher power than I was. "I'm sorry," I whispered right after. Zebastian just stared at me with a genuine smile. 

"You want explanations? You shall get them," he said. "But not until after you come back from your daily activities. Now go, Child." Zebastian got up stark naked and walked out the room. Each one of us girls looked away. I was blushing like a fool the entire time and I had no idea why. 

"You, go get in shower and we'll set up your outfit and clean your room," Janet ordered, shooing me into the bathroom. 

When I got inside the bathroom, I just gaped at it. Who would ever want to leave this? It was beautiful, large and pure paradise for those who love baths and showers. I looked at my assortment of washes and closed my eyes to pick one. I then started the water and stripped out of my clothes. I got in the shower and bathed, then got straight out. I grabbed a towel and began to dry myself when I felt as if someone was watching me. I looked up just to see clearly into the living room where Zebastian was. He had a pair of pants on, but no shirt. My eyes connected with his to see he was staring intently at me. I opened my mouth to say something, but instead, I quickly wrapped the towel around my body and ran out the bathroom. I went into the room and pressed my back against the door once I knew I was safe from his intense gaze.