Chapter 1: Wonderland

Chapter One

{~Nina's POV~}

I applied blush to my cheeks, lined my eyes with eyeliner, coated my lips in red lipstick and stared at myself in the mirror. Perfection, I thought to myself.

"Here we go," I said to the other girls as I slipped on a thin silk robe.

I stood up and strutted my way out of my room. As I walked down the hall, each girl followed suit as they made their way out of their rooms. So far I hadn't noticed any new girls, that's unusual.

"You look like porcelain," Sasha gushed as a smile stretched over her smooth, chocolate skin. I admired her, she truly was beautiful. Men love her-hell, I loved her.

"You look a million years young," I complimented, taken away by her beauty.

"We all know the reason why that is," she beamed, her perfect pearly white teeth exposed. I smiled in return. "Let's just hope this year we get the nice ones."

"You know I like 'em rough," I winked.

"Not too rough," Janet spoke up as she joined our conversation.

"Remember what happened to Terah?"

"There is always going to be a girl who dies; we can't do anything to prevent that," Sasha said sadly. "We're only human."

Everyone nodded in response, silently agreeing with Sasha. The conversation stopped as we all gathered in the ballroom and lined up. While we were waiting for the men to arrive, Mistress' voice echoed throughout the room as she gave her speech to them from the foyer.

"Welcome Gentlemen, I am your hostess Daniella. I am known as Madame Daniella to you and Mistress to your ladies. If you do not know already, this is Wonderland; the only place you can escape to for a year and be satisfied to the fullest extent. Here we offer women-human women. You will each be able to select one woman of your choice to be yours for an entire year. You will do as you please with her, but you may not harm my merchandise," Mistress announced in a very professional voice.

Just then, the ballroom doors swung opened as one of the guards shuffled in a petite-looking innocent girl. She was dressed from head to toe exactly as we were. She was small and slender, but she was still quite the voluptuous girl. Young-very young. Taking in her terrified stance, some of the girls laughed.

"Fresh meat," Catalina purred. "She'll be lucky if the guards will want her." I rolled my eyes.

"Way to be a bitch, slut," Sasha spat.

Sasha, Jan, and I made our way to the end of the line where the new girl was. She was shaking uncontrollably.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"V-Vera White," She said nervously, making me smile a frown.

"How old are you?" I questioned.

"16," She answered innocently. I looked up at Sasha who just shook her head.

"Poor girl," Sasha murmured under her breath.

"What are they going to do to me?" Vera asked nervously. I lifted her chin.

"Look at me sweetheart," I said staring into her ocean blue eyes. "They're not going to hurt you, they can't make you do anything you don't want to. If they do, just come to us and we'll make sure to tell Master Adonis," I promised her. She nodded in response, but it looked to be forced.

"Just take a deep breath," Janet said while stroking her back. "Everything will be alright." I frowned at Janet's lie.

We each stood side-by-side next to Vera. She was as old as Sasha and I were when we were first kidnapped and taken here. We were scared and terrified, but since there we were new, someone took us under their wing and showed us the ropes. The first year was scary, but I would never forget the man I lost my virginity to-Master Adonis. I smiled to myself as the memory flashed through my mind. I had belonged to Lord Beaumont, but the Master wanted me, so he took me and I let him. Ever since then, I've been in love with this place. It's not just a wonderland for royalty, it's a wonderland for us as women as well. We're meant to please and be pleased; and these men know how to do just that. Some of them are dangerous or out of control, but most are rough, raunchy, and passionate. They're addicted to us as we are of them.