Giving in, I meekly nod  my head and walk inside. The sound of the door shutting behind us echoed through the house. Alyssa's house was a complete opposite of mine. The walls were splashed with a nice ocean blue color and the furniture was a mix of light and dark leather and complimented the painting and vases around the room. The sound of a throat clearing took me out of my mini admiration moment as I turned around to face Alyssa. 

"Do you want anything to eat or drink? To be honest I cant cook and I don't think we have any leftovers from last night so we might have to order Chinese or Pizza."

"Oh Im fine. Some w-water would be nice." 

"Sure thing. Follow me."

    I trailed behind her, and into the kitchen. She placed a glass under the water dispenser and let it fill up before handing it to me. I mumble a thanks while sipping out of it. 

"My parents nor Finn is home and probably wont be for another couple hours so what do you want to do?"She questions, jumping up and sitting on top of the counter space. 

"Well what do you usually do?" She raises her eyebrow at my question. "I mean when no one is home!" I squeak out. 

    She laughs at me, her whole face quickly lighting up like a light bulb. 

"I have every episode of Sherlock on my dvr so we can watch that if you want." She replies. 

    I tilt my head and she laughs again before sobering up. 

"You've never seen Sherlock?" She shrieks at me.  "Oh you Miss Grace have no idea what you're missing out on! Come, you have to watch it!" 

    I set the cup down on the counter as she grabs me by my arm and drags me upstairs. My arm screams out at me in pain but I bite my lip and try my best to keep it in. When we approach what I assume is her room door she lets go and I hold my free arm against my other one, lightly patting and holding it to simmer down the pain. 

    Opening the door to meet her big room, decorated with purple and white walls and a big double bed with Zebra print covers in the middle. There was flat screen opposite to the bed and around the room was a desk with a laptop, a large bookcase, some speakers, and shelfs with items. There was also the essential vanity and mirror and door which probably led to either a bathroom or a walk in closet. She hopped onto her bed and grabbed the remote while patting the space next to her. 

    I sat down on the bed, sinking into the foam mattress. It made me want to curl up and take a nap but I couldn't. As the first episode came into play she explained that it was called "A Study in Pink" and that I must pay attention to every single second of it. 

     Before I knew it we were both staring at the TV with wide eyes, watching as Sherlock scoped the room, and laughing when Sherlock dismissed Anderson. It felt nice to have a friend. It felt nice to laugh, and it felt so good to relax without having to think twice. 

     As we neared the end of the third and final episode of the season I was finally able to pry my eyes from the TV screen  and look at the time. I almost passed out when I saw it was 6:30. I jumped off the bed and hurriedly threw back on my jacket that I took off when we got half way into the first episode. 

"Slow down tiger. What's wrong?" Alyssa's voice rang through the air.

"I have to go home! I was actually suppose to be home a while ago." I say frowning. 

"Aw, well it was nice having you over! You should come over more often! We can finish up the other two seasons later I hope." She gives me a smile while getting up. She leads the way downstairs but before we can reach the front door the loud sound of rummaging comes from the kitchen.