Flashback - Davina

"He doesn't see anyone but you!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

"It's not my fault!" Davina yelled back at me. "He doesn't love me, he loves you!" She started to tear up.

"I'm not saying he loves you but he just--" I stopped. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes.

"I'm tired of you, and this!" Davina yelled and I felt wind on my face.

I opened my eyes and I was up against a wall. Davina was standing up and had her hand out.

"Davina!" I yelled with more tears streaming down her face.

"No Auds, I'm done with all your crying. You have to understand that he is like a big brother to me. I would do anything for him and he would do anything for me. I'm done."

I closed my eyes again and something clicked in my brain. I opened my eyes to be free of Davina's control and there to be lots of smoke. Everywhere. I had started a fire. It was surrounding Davina in a perfect circle, and I couldn't help but smile. I tilted my head and slowly started to walk towards her.

"Oh Davina Claire." I giggled. "You think that you can beat me?" I felt my eyes start to glow. "No one can push me around. I raised my hands up in the air and the fire grew.

"Audrey!" Davina yelled, "What are you doing." She asked calmly. "I was just trying to state my point okay? So can you cool down the fire?"

"I'm making a point here too." I said and I raised the fire even higher. "You are to stay away from Marcel okay? If you're even thinking about him, I will know and I will kill you." I raised the fire so I couldn't see Davina anymore. I started to giggle again at my success. "I'm stronger then I look." I yelled.

Then a door slammed closed to my right. I looked over to see Elijah.

"Go away!" I screamed and I held my hand out and fire ignited around Elijah. I raised it. I could barley hear his screaming threw all the noises in my head.

The smoke was getting heavy quick. I could hear coughing coming from Davina. I smiled at this. I lifted my hands up to open the windows in the room. I waved my hands towards the windows and all the smoke flew out.

"I'm strong." I whispered. "I hate you!" I screamed and all I heard was screaming.

"AUDREY!" I heard someone yell and I was suddenly on the ground and everything faded away.

---

I jumped up and looked around. I was still in my bedroom. There where ashes all around the room and all the windows open created a cold breeze. I thought about it. Then I slowly sat down on the floor. Did I just? No but did I? How did I get on the floor? What come over me? I couldn't answer any of these questions. Then I thought about it a little harder.

"Davina!" I yelled and I ran out of my room and down the stairs to see some people gathered around in a circle.

"No no no no." I heard Marcel whisper.

I took in a deep breathe and smelt a horrible stench. One I knew oh so well. Death. My eyes started to water knowing what I had done. But had I? Really? I slowly started to walk down the stairs and everyone heard me. They all turned around and looked at me.

"You did this!" Marcel yelled at me.

"What did I--"

"Can't you see it!" He screamed at me and then he was right in front of me.

He grabbed me by the neck and zoomed me all the way down the stairs, not letting go. I kept my head up.

"Look at what you did!" He yelled threw his tears.

The smell was stronger now and I knew what I had done. "No." I said and I started to cry.

"Look at her!" He screamed in my ear.

"No!" I screamed and I smelt the smell of smoke again.

"Calm down Audrey." I heard Elijah say and I felt a cool touch on my back soothing me.

I calmed down, and the fire went away. I took in another deep breathe and Marcel let go of me. I looked to my left to see Davina. She was dead. I had killed my only friend. She was gone. Forever. I fell to my knees and cupped my hands to my face and cried. I could never speak to her again. I had done this. And I was going to pay for it. I deserved to pay for it.

A/N: Wow wow wow, now you maybe asking how is Davina alive? Keep reading, and make sure to vote if you are enjoying the story so far :)