Chapter 8

Scott P.O.V

It had been just a few days but I had been staying at Stiles house. I told him everything. I compelled him to forget everything just for now, I don't know why I didn't just kick her out it was my house. Wait no I'm scared of her... That's why. Audrey still attended school and I didn't talk to her. Yesterday and today I didn't see her. I couldn't even smell her, or hear her anywhere. Did Elijah come and get her?

Audrey P.O.V

"You got me, now what do you want." I asked as I looked up at my old best friend.

"All I want is for you to turn it back on." Stefan said looking down at me.

"No thanks." I said and smiled up at him.

"Hey Elijah I get why I'm here but how did you catch her?" Stefan asked.

"Well," Elijah emerged from the corner of my eye in his usually attire consisting of a fancy suit "I had Niklaus track her sent and put vervain and wolfsbane in her blood. She fought well but I know all her weaknesses."

"Right back at ya!" I said smirking.

I was tied up just like I did to Stefan years back. I had ropes laced in vervain around my waist, wrist, and ankles. I had a few more attachments. I had chains around my neck, waist, ankles, and wrist. They drained me of all my blood and supplied me with a good shot of vervain and wolfsbane every half an hour.

"Well little sister it's time to begin." Elijah said and I couldn't help but smile.

"Ohh goody!" I looked over at Stefan and he was smiling.

"Well actually I am going to be tracking down someone, so Stefan your in charge."

"Well don't forget about me brother!" Klaus said walking in the room.

"Stefan--your still in charge." Elijah said and he sped out of the room.

I wasn't quite sure where I even was but it was pretty dark and smelt like a sewer.

"Let's get this over with!" I smiled looking back and forth at the two people I hated most in the world.

"If you insist." Stefan said and he sped over to me. He placed his hands on my head and entered my mind.

Lexi and I where sitting in the Salvatore house drinking there finest whiskey.

"Why?" She asked.

"What?" I asked back taking a sip from my glass.

"Well I mean why did you turn it off?" She asked.

"How do you know?" I asked standing up, "I thought you found peace."

"I did, but I can still watch over you." She said chugging down the rest of her glass.

"Weird but if you've been watching over me then you know."

"I don't. Klaus has betrayed you so many times why did you turn it off now?"

"Because this time it was unforgivable. He killed the one person who could give me answers. He killed our father. He blames me for soothing that I regret everyday of my life." I started pacing, "Its ridiculous. Anyways I haven't done much magic but what I have done has been way easier." I focused and lifted up my empty glass and made it hover in the air. "Also I haven't been getting those stupid cravings! That's good."

"But what did you do?"

"You know what it is." I said stoping and looking at her.