Chapter 6

"Hi!" I smiled and shook the hand of who Scott called Deaton.

"I'm doctor Deaton." He smiled.

"I'm Audrey nice to meet you." We both pulled away from the shake and we kept smiling.

"Well is there anything she can do?" Scott asked.

"Paper work?" He asked and looked at me.

"Why not." He nodded and we walked into a little back room.

The room had a computer and a little white poodle lying down on a metal table. The poodle looked at me and started barking frantically. I quickly noticed it was looking at me and flashed my eyes at it. It immanently stopped before it got out of hand. They both noticed that the dog was still looking at me and they both turned around and looked at me.

"What?" I asked and I walked over to the little poodle. "Aren't you the cutest?!" I started petting the dog and I felt it start to shake.

"Umm well could you just file all of these," he pointed to all the yellow folders on his desk, "In alphabetical order." He also pointed to a tall filing cabinet and I nodded my head and got to work.

This gave me a lot of time to plot of Marcel and Rebekah's death. Kind of weird but I need to plan it out. When I was finished I had only been filing for a half an hour but Deaton and Scott where already threw with helping 2 dogs with whatever they needed. I wasn't really paying any attention.

"Hey is there anything else you need me to do?" I am see as I closed the filing cabinet.

"Wow that was fast." He said as he left the table leaving Scott to do whatever. "Umm cleaning out the kennels is Scott's job so--"

"What?!" Scott said.

I smirked.

"Well you could help me here if you want." He pointed to the dog that was lying down on the metal table.

Scott sighed and walked into another room that I guessed was the kennels. I nodded and Deaton and I walked toward the table. He did his thing and had me record some stuff.

"Nope. I think it's to late, this one had cancer."

"Oh." Who cares?

"Could you take this out to the dumpster out front?" He went over and grabbed a tiny garbage can that was like half way full.

"Sure." Something was up.

I walked outside with the tiny garbage can and listened in.

"Scott come here--quickly."

I heard footsteps and I'm guessing it was Scott's. "Yes?"

"He's in pain."

"Okay." Scott said and all I heard was Scott taking in a deep breathe, the whimpering of a dog, and then ex hailing.

I dumped the garbage can and ran back to threw the door.

"What did you just do?" I asked.

Scott and Deaton looked at me confused and I looked at them surprised.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked and I listened to his heart beat and he was lying.

"Scott I know your lying." I smiled and jumped up and sat down on a counter.

"How?" He asked.

"Because my dear I have super hearing." I pointed at my ear and he looked shocked. "So now," I looks deep into his eyes, "What did you do?" I asked then I looked at Deaton, "You be quiet and go sit down and don't get up." I pointed to a chair and he walked over.