Chapter 9

When I opened I saw Lexi and I holding up blood bags. I smiled at the thought of Lexi.

"Do you remember how horrible you felt?" Stefan asked and I nodded.

I couldn't live without Stefan back then and I loved him. Seeing him like that killed me.

"That's how I feel right now." Stefan smiled and walked in front of me.

I squeezed my eye and slowly opened them with a tear falling down my face. I saw Him and I. I was crouched down in front of him.

"I don't believe you." I saw him say.

"Why not?" I started," You brought me out of that dark place. You where the one who believed in me. You where the one who helped me." I put my hand in his cheek, "And seeing you like is. I rather die, then ever see you like this ever again. You are my one true love, and you will always be my one true love. So Stefan please. Just turn it back on."

I remembered this day like it was yesterday. The heart ache and pain made me want to kill myself,

"That's how I feel." Stefan said and I looked to my right to see him crying. He sped over and cupped my face with both of his hands, "I still love you Audrey." He said.

I smiled and thought about all of our good memories. Then I thought of our last conversation together in Mystic Falls. Where he rejected my plane ticket to New Orleans and told me to burn in hell. I may or may not have told him that Elena and him aren't a good couple, and so on and so forth.

I smirked at him and I saw terror all across his face, "I don't believe you." I said and I snapped his neck.

I instantly woke up with a worried Scott and Elijah in the corner of the room. All I saw was disappointment on them.

"You'll have to do better then him," I glanced down at the life less looking Stefan,"to hey my humanity back."

Then all of the sudden I felt a sharp pain in my heart and I look down to see the white oak steak right in my chest. The only thing that can kill an original.

"One more inch and your dead. Turn it back on sister." He said smirking and looked so fulfilled.

"Do it!" I smirked back gasping for breathe every few words, "You won't because you'll lose the one thing you've ever cared about."

"And that is?"

"Caroline."

I win. He pulled the steak out of my chest and I took a huge deep breathe. He sped away and I smirked.

---

After Stefan woke up the guys left me for the rest of the day. I say there pondering on how I could get out. I could just use magic but that would be way to easy. If it came down to that then I would just use that. I had to make it fun otherwise it wasn't worth it. I ended up resting because what else do you do?

I woke up with a sudden pain in my arm.

"God!" I yelled as I opened my eyes to see an angry Stefan.

"Turn it back on." He said. I looked down to see the white oak steak in my arm.

"Oh I know this trick!" I smiled, "You want me to feel pain so that I'll turn it back on. Nice try Stefan but everything you do I taught you." I shrugged with the steak in my arm.

"I have my fair share of tricks." Stefan said and he ripped the steak out of my arm and jabbed it into my leg.

I did twitch but just tried to zone it out. He pulled it back out of my leg and hit it right in the middle of my chest.