Chapter 11

And so we drove to New Orleans. I occasionally checked for vervain in there systems, Lydia wasn't at willing as Stiles but I got her to do it. When we reached New Orleans I decided I had to wait another day before it was all gone. It still hurt every time I drank but it had to be done. But, I drove straight to the cemetery. I got Lydia and Stiles out of the car and they followed me. I led them towards the tomb, hoping Kol was there.

They where silent, and they should be. I held out my arm and listened. I heard a scream and I ran in that direction, and I heard the the two start to run. I came around a corner to see Kol holding his neck and cuts and bruises all over his exposed skin. Davina was right next to him, looking amazed. I smirked and folded my arms.

"Did I miss the party?" I asked and Davina whipped her heard around, and she made her hand into a claw shape.

I fell to the ground screaming in pain. I felt my eyes change, and my teeth start to grow.

"This is what you get for hurting him, it's time to bring out the real monster in you." She started to slowly walk toward me.

I was sitting on my knees, still screaming. I tired to hold up my hand signaling her to stop but I felt a huge pain. I screamed and brought my arm down to me, and held it. The the pain was all over my body, almost all at once. All I did was scream. All I felt like doing was screaming, until it stopped all at once. I felt my fangs go back and my eyes go back too. I was sweating and all I could hear was a loud piercing sound in my ears.

I had my hands on the ground and I was in my knees. I was weak. I hated feeling weak. I had my head down, and my vision was blurry. I was breathing heavy. I suddenly felt repeated tapping on my shoulder but I ignored it. I could feel my arm start to shake, along with my legs. The taping turned to shaking in both shoulders. I heard my name threw the piercing, and it echoed in my head. Then I felt the cold ground on my face.

---

"What do you mean?" I heard Davina whisper. 

"That wasn't her." Kol whispered back. "Her clothes are different, and I know my sister. Humanity or not she wouldn't hurt me."

I kept my eyes closed. 

"She hurt you, we should use the dagger on her instead." Davina said with confidence.

I sat up with my eyes open and looked at the couple across the room. "The dagger is ready?" I jumped off the little table I was on and walked towards them smiling.

Davina whipped her head to the side and looked, ready to defend herself. "Stay back."

"Feisty." I said under my breathe.

I looked over at Kol and saw he had bandages all over him. 

"Okay Kol sense you're the only reasonable one here, could you tell me why Davina is being more of a bitch than normal?" I flashed a smile at Davina and she kept a straight face. "What does she mean when she said that I hurt you?" 

"Well sister first I would like to ask you where you where yesterday." Kol asked.

"I was driving here to see you two." I said crossing my arms. "I actully have mothers grimoire for you." They both looked at each other but I continuned. "And I was with..." I stopped and realized they escaped.

I instantly zoomed out of the tomb and concentrated. I took a deep breathe, and listened. I didn't hear anyone talking. All I heard was the heartbeats of Davina and Kol. I turned around and they where standing right behind me.

"They got away!" I yelled and they looked confused. "They where my leverage and I let them get away. Because of you." I grabbed Davina by the neck and threw her up against a wall. 

She fell on her arm and I smiled satisfied. 

"DON'T!" Kol yelled at Davina.

She used her magic to push him aside. I smiled. She smiled. We stared at each other. I waited, then she made the first move, she moved her hand straight up in the air and I started to levitate. Never make the first move.

"Armature." I yelled, and held my hand out a squeezed. She dropped me, and I landed on my feet.

She grabbed her throat and started coughing. I slowly started walking towards her with the biggest smile on my face. 

"This is what you deserve." I yelled.

"Audrey!" I heard Kol yell which only caused me to make a full fist. "You're going to kill her!" He yelled.

I looked over at him and said, "I'm okay with that."  

Davina was still coughing. All I could think about is how long I've been waiting to do this. This was well deserved. I was tired of anyone who got in my way. Just like Klaus. Then it hit me. 

"Give me the dagger and I will stop." I released her from my grip, and all she started to take big breathes. "You have 10 seconds until I start again. 10. 9."

He instantly ran towards the tomb and came back out with a silver dagger.

"2. 1." He handed me the dagger. "Thank you." and with that I sped off.

A/N: Hey guys sorry this took forever, and this chapter is pretty short. But, expect a flashback! It needs to happen now so this will make more sense. But the question is, how did Audrey hurt Kol if she was with Lydia and Stiles? And where did Lydia and Stiles go? Stay tuned :)