Ready

~Friday, March 29th~

{Natalie's POV}

The bright warm sun hit my arms as Harry and I walked outside. Harry suggested on a very romantic date and of course I said yes. Why would I say no?

Cassidy wanted to do my hair and makeup while Mae picked out my outfit. When they finished my hair was curled and my makeup was natural. Mae picked out a navy blue tiered lace miniskirt, a white flowy tank top, and navy blue sandals. I personally think it's not warm enough for this outfit, but I'll survive.

"So where are we going?" I asked curiously. Harry looked at me with a devilish grin and wink. "You'll love it, trust me." I sighed and nodded. This boy is always full of surprises. I've never liked surprises, they always ended badly for me.

"Can I have a hint?" His smile grew larger as he shook his head. Along with his mine did the same because of what I was doing to do. It's my way of getting him to tell me, it's not a bad plan, but he might get annoyed afterwards.

I placed my hand on his knee then slowly started to move it up his leg. I noticed Harry bit his bottom lips as his eyes glanced down at my hand. Slowly I rubbed my hand on his inner thigh in the same spot earning a small moan from him.

"Want to tell me now?" He shook his head, continuing to bite down on his lip, and keeping his eyes on the road. I moved my hand up a little, barely a centimeter, making Harry do a deep moan. "Nat, you're killing me."

At first I thought he didn't like it after he said that but he scooted forward in the seat so my hand was closer to his groin. "Closer, babe." My cheeks flushed at how he wants more even though we're in the car. "Tell me first." I teased as we pulled up to a red light.

A groan left Harry lips as he threw his head back. "Okay, I'll wait." I pulled my hand back making a frown form on Harry's lips. Now he's confusing me.

"Nat, can we talk about something?" Harry's words came out nervous and uneasy. I nodded, biting down on my bottom lip. Is he mad? I guess that wasn't harmless. Maybe he is annoyed with me doing that.

"You know how when we start getting into something heated we. Um. Uh." I looked down at my hands sheepishly knowing exactly where he's going with this. "I stop it. But I'm ready." He looked at me with a wide smile causing me to do the same

By that I meant it. I'm ready. I want it to mean something. I want my first time to be romantic and special. Hopefully it will, and knowing that Harry can make anything special it will be.

Harry's hand found its way to my knee and gave it a small squeeze. "You're really going to love tonight." He assured me with a genuine smile.

Right as I was about to respond Harry pulled up to a small lake that's on the outskirts of town. When I was younger I'd come here. Not many people know it exists, that's why I'd come here. I'd ride my bike here to get away from everyone. It was a twenty minute bike ride, but I didn't mind.

To the side of the lake there's a white circular pavilion. On the railings there's an ivy plant that grows on them which makes the pavilion look old. They're still there but handing from the top are white Chinese lantern creating the only light. It's absolutely breath taking.

"Harry this is..." I trailed off at a lose for words. Beautiful isn't a strong enough word. It's more like "magical." Magical is just the right word.

Harry clasped his hand over mine, slowly leading me towards the pavilion. As we got closer I noticed the small table with a white lace table cloth on top, the picnic basket sitting on the table, and the iPod dock on the railing. Orange flower petals were scattered around the table bringing color to the white surroundings.