Heartbroken

~Friday, January 25th~

{Harry's POV}

These last few days have been stressful. We've had interviews, signings, and rehearsals. When ever we have free-time the boys are on their phones so I'm alone. I usually play apps or sleep. But there is always something poking me in the back of my brain as if saying I'm forgetting to do something.

Right now we're finally back at the hotel room. The girls are out doing something girly, while the boys and I are watching the telly. There's nothing on so I don't know what to do. My mobile started to vibrate in my pocket. When I checked who it was I became excited. Natalie.

"Hello?" She sounded tired and slightly annoyed.

"Hey babe. What's up?" You could practically hear the excitement in my voice.

"Do you think we could meet up and talk? Maybe somewhere private." The annoyance in her tone is gone but now has been replaced by nervousness. Why is she nervous?

"Yeah. Why don't you come over to our hotel? Is everything okay?" The boys all looked at me with worried expressions. But I ignored them by keeping all of my attention on Natalie.

"Okay. I'll be there soon. Text me the address."

"Okay babe bye."

She mumbled a small goodbye then hung up. I texted her the address and could already feel the nerves and worry build up in my body.

Continuously I ran my fingers through my hair as I waited for Natalie. The boys kept asking me what's wrong but I either ignored them or mutter a 'yeah'.

When there was a knock on the door I jumped off of the couch and ran to answer it. As I opened the door it revealed Natalie with a cute half smile. Her hair is down with its natural curls, she has no makeup which makes her look even more beautiful, but her eyes are blood shot. Has she been crying?

I pulled her in a hug wrapping my arms fully around her. Her smaller arms found their way around my torso. She hugged me as if it will never happen again, maybe it's because we haven't seen each other in five days. But we talked the other day.

"Nat is everything okay?" I asked while stoking her hair, still in the hug. She pulled away to look me in the eyes. Tears filled the brims as she shook her head. "I have something I need to talk to you about." I bit my lip and nodded. But she didn't say anything. "In private! Oh yeah, c'mon we can go to my room." She nodded as I took her petit soft hand in mine and gently led her to my room.

The boys chorused their hellos with worried expressions as we walked passed them. Natalie gave a small wave with her free hand.

When I closed the door we both sat down on the bed. "So what's up babe?" I asked while turning towards her. She seemed slightly awkward. But this is sort of awkward. "I know you're famous and all but I really missed you. I missed your hugs, your kisses, and especially your calls." Natalie admitted while turning to face me revealing tear filled eyes. That was what I was forgetting! To call Natalie. Wait, the last time I called her was Tuesday. Oh my gosh I'm terrible! I forgot my own girlfriend!

"Nat I'm so sorry. We've been really busy." I tried an excuse while placing my hand over hers. She pulled her hand away and looked my straight in the eyes. They're full of sadness and anger. But the worst part is that they're full of tears.

"You have to of had at least five minutes to call me. Each of those boys have called me asking how our relationship is going." She told me, her voice slightly rising as she spoke. The tears have disappeared and her eyes are full of pure anger. I really fucked this up. I'm not even going to get mad I cursed because it's true.