The Celestial Mage

Your Pov (Point of View)
Your green exceed,Paige,yelled, "Come on (Name)! We have to find Fairy Tail before the sun goes down."

"Hey! What do you expect? I just got off the most horrible train ride ever" you complained.

Paige smiled, " You say that every time."

"Well... It's true! Let's go" you said, starting to run off.

"Hey hold on!" you heard Paige yell, from behind you. You smiled knowing that you reached the town where some of the most powerful wizards were. You thought 'Mom, I hope you'll be glad to know that I made to Magnolia. The place where you had always wanted me to go. The place where the guild you created is'. You were snapped out your thoughts when you bumped into someone .

"Oh. I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going"

You were greeted by warm, brown eyes "It's alright. My name's Lucy. What's yours?".

"I'm (Name). Do you happen to know where the guild Fairy Tail is?"

"Yea. I'm actually a member. Do you want to join?" Lucy said, in a gentle voice.

"I sure do."

Lucy then guided you to Fairy Tail. You were so surprised at the sight of how big it was your mouth hung open.

"Surprised? I was too when I first saw it. Well let's go get your stamp!" said Lucy, while grabbing your hand and dragging you inside. You were greeted by table heading for your face. You punched it and it broke into tiny pieces around you. Everyone stopped to stare at you, you were starting to get uncomfortable.

You then heard Lucy say, "You okay? Don't worry this is normal around here. Stop staring at her you guys." Lucy then took you to a short,white haired man who looked like the master.

Lucy then said, "Master, she wants to join the guild."

He replied, "What's your name and what type of magic do you have?".

You said, " My name is (First and Last Name) and I have Zodiac Dragon Slaying magic."Everyone around you had their mouths open except for Paige who was flying beside you.

"Oh and this is Paige my exceed" you said, pointing to Paige who landed in your arms.

You then saw a pink haired boy running toward you he said," You're a Dragon Slayer?".

"Yes, I am. Do you have a problem with that?" you said, glaring at him.

"Wow, well aren't you a feisty one." you heard a young women with red hair say beside you.

"My name is Erza Scarlet"

"Or better known as Titania, The Queen of the Fairies. I'm Gray Fullbuster." you heard a young man with dark blue hair and no clothes on except for his boxers say beside Erza.

Erza said, "Gray your clothes".

"Oh crap." He said, now noticing his clothing gone and going to search for them.

"I'm Natsu Dragneel. Nice to meet you (Name)." The young man with pink hair said with a big grin on his face.
"Now let's go get that stamp of yours." said, the old man in front of you.

" You mean I can join!" you said, with excitement in your voice.

"Of course you can. Now what color would you like and where do you want your stamp? Oh and by the way I'm Mirajane but you can call me Mira." said, a young woman with white hair waving her hand behind the bar.

" I want it on my right shoulder and (Favorite Color)."

" Oh. Would you like your exceed stamped too?"

"What do you think Paige do you want to join?"

"Of course I would. I want it (Favorite Color) on my back please." Within a few minutes Paige and you had joined the most powerful guild in Fiore, Fairy Tail.