Chapter 60

LUCIES POV
we walked downstairs and everyone was there including Bart.

"Jess told us the news" Mahogany said

"Yea, yall have a week to pack" Bart said.

"Wait, should we just end Magcon, cuz we all argue alot, Lucie has to go to cali and i may of flooded my room" Carter said.

"WHAT! Also you have a point, i feel like its not the same as it was" Matt said.

"Well its up to you guys if you want to end it" Bart said

"I think we should take a break from it for like a year or so" Nash said

"Good idea!" Jack J said

"So Were gonna take a break for about a year?" Bart said

"Yes" Charlie said.

"Okay, ill be here on friday to pick up the keys" Bart said walking out.

"So...." I said getting up.

"We should get looking for houses" Jasmine said grabbing her laptop.

"Im gonna go home" Jess said walking out the house, she sounds sad. Just then I got a text from Nash.

Nash: can i come to California with you?

Lucie: yea probably, ill ask Jc

I put my phone away.

"Hey Jc can i talk to you for a sec?" I said

"sure" he replied. We walked into the kitchen.

"Can Jess and Nash come to Cali with us?" I said.

"Sure, lemme tell the guys" he replied running back to the Kitchen.

I whipped my phone back out and texted Nash.

Lucie: you can come

Nash: cool

I put my phone away again. I walked into the lounge and towards the door. Someone grabbed my hand, it was Kian.

"Sup?" I said.

"Were going back to California today so you, Jess and Nash are gonna have to meet us there. Heres out adress" Kian said handing me a peice of paper.

"Thanks" i replied walking away. I need to go to Jess's house, but where Does she live?

JASMINES POV
i went onto a website full of houses we could buy. I started looking.

"Guys theres like 4 apartment what are next to each other available" i said.

"Thats good" Jodie said kissing Carter on the head.

"Should we buy them?" Jade said.

"YASS" Charlie replied. I showed the others what website i was on and they all bought the house. Me and Shawn are gonna live in one. Jack G, Charlie and her two babies are gonna live on one. Jack J and Jade are moving in together also  Jodie and Carter are too!

LUCIES POV
I had been walking around the neighbourhood when i saw Jess's penny board and helmet outside a really cute looking white house. I knocked on the door. After a while Jess answerd.

"Hey Lucie, what are you doing here?" Jess said curiously

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to California with me and Nash?" I said, her face lit up.

"YASS" she shouted.

"Were leaving in 2 days, get packing" i said.

"Okay Bye!" She said shutting the door. I hope everything turns out ok...

A/N- thoughts, theres gonna be one final chapter, tell me  if you want there to be a sequel, i will probably write one anyway!

Follow
NashtyReynolds Charlie
JasmineGuy Jasmine
jadeystiff15 Jade
Jodie56reynolds Jodie

Also follow Jess!
JessSaysStoryTime

Stay Cloudy ☁️

-Lucie 🐙🌵🐢☁️😬