Chapter 39

LUCIES POV
Charlie and Drake kissed!!!! My jaw dropped and i saw Jack G had disappeared, i looked around and saw a gap in the bush behind us. I crawled through it and saw Jack G punching the wall.

"Jack its gonna be okay" i said trying to calm him down.

"i thought she loved me!!!!!" Jack shouted

"She does" i said

"WELL WHY DID SHE KISS THAT DICK HEAD?" Jack shouted. Jack turned to face me, i could see the hatred in his eyes. He started punching the wall.

"Can you please calm down Jack, she might of tryed to pull away from the kiss and he might of stopped her" I said putting my arm on Jacks shoulder. Jack moved my arm of his shoulder.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MIGHT, YOU THINK CHARLIE DOES NOT LOVE ME" Jack said

"I did not say th........" I said before i took a fist to the face, it didn't hurt that much, but then it all started coming back. All the times when they hurt me, these were at the back of my mind and now there at the front, i am terrified, i sat down, put my head down, just then i started panicking....

JACK G's POV

I cant believe i just did that. At the moment Lucie is on the floor having a panic attack, i need help. I didnt mean to punch her i was just really angry. I shuffled back through the bush and grabbed Johnson from behind, i think he shit him self.

"Dude why did you do that" Jack said.

"i punched Lucie in the face cuz i was angry and now shes having a panic attack" i said really fast

"You did what!!" Jack said, he sounded mad, we never argue

"I was mad cuz Charlie kissed Drake" Jack said

"If you had stayed longer you would of saw that Drake had hold of Charlies head and she tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go" Jack said, I mentally face palmed

"What have i done" i said really worried.

JACK J's POV

Im shocked that Jack would do that, i sorta understand cuz of the situation with Charlie but there was no need to take it out on Lucie, i walked over to Lucie and sat down next to her, she looked petrified. She looked at me and started to move away from me.

"Please dont hurt me" she said as she scooted away from me.

"Im not gonna hurt you" i said

"I dont trust you!" When those words came out of her mouth it made me have a flash back.

*flash back*

It was 8th grade when i was sat with Jack and the other guys, i noticed a girl sat on her own. She looked sad, the guys must of saw me looking at her cuz Jack tapped me on the shoulder.

"Who are you looking at?" Nash said curiously

"That girl looks lonely" i said

"Oh don't talk to her, shes like such a hoe" Taylor said

"We could call her ugly hoe!" Aaron said

"Yall are pathetic im gonna go talk to her" i said standing up

"Your popularity slips away every time your seen with her" Carter said, I ignored him, everyone needs friends. I say next to her.

"Hey, are you okay?" I said, she looked up at me, wow her eyes were a light blue, her hair was brown. She looked really sad.

"Are you gonna hurt me?" She said

"no" i replied

"I dont believe you, Taylor probably told you to come over here and make fun of me" she said.

"You looked lonely, i thought i would come over and cheer you up" i said

"Dont worry im fine, you seem nice, i trust you" She said

"Im better get back to my friends, im Jack by the way" i said

"Im Lucie, it was nice meeting you Jack" she said. I walked back to my friends.

*Flash back over*

A/n- thoughts?

Follow these people
NashtyReynolds -Charlie
JasmineGuy -Jasmine
jadeystiff15 -Jade
JodieMcsorley -Jodie

-Lucie