Chapter 28

CHARLIES POV
It was the night of the quadruple date, me and the girls were getting ready. (Outfits are pic at top). when we had got changed, i texted Jack G.

Charlie: hey, where are we meeting yall xx 😘

Jack G: were in the lobby xx 💕

Charlie: okie, were coming now xx ❤️

I put my phone in my bag and we went down to the lobby. i ran up to Jack G and hugged him. the girls did the same
with there dates.

"You look wonderful" I herd Shawn say to Jasmine

"I love your outfit" Carter said to Jodie, i think she blushed.

"I like your shoes....." Jack J said to Jade, me and Jack G looked at Jack with a confused look on our faces.

"What Converse are cool shoes" Jack J said. Jade laughed, i turned to look at Jack G.

"You look beautiful" Jack G said kissing me on the cheek, i blushed.

"Okay, so where are we going?" Jodie said.

"Well.... theres a drive in movie theatre (one of those things where you
Park your car and theres a huge screen) down town and there showing alot of awesome movies" Carter said.
"Lets go!" Shawn said.

JASMINES POV
when we got to the drive in movie theatre, the boys grabbed blankets and put them down on the grass. they put some snacks on there blankets then told us to sit down on them. there was 2 people per blanket so we sat with our dates. the first movie started, it was Hunger Games. i sat and ate alot of the snacks up, i kept looking over at Charlie and Jack G who were kissing.

"Jasmine, i got you somthing" Shawn whispered in my ear,i turned to look at him. he got a box out of his bag and handed it to me. i looked inside and found 2 muffins in it, one of them said Girlfriend on and the other said boyfriend on.

"Jasmine, will you be my girlfriend?" Shawn said. i can't believe those words just came out of his mouth, i have been waiting for this monent for many years.

"Yes!" I replied kissing him on the cheek,we started eating out cupcakes. I was so happy!

JODIES POV
Me and Carter hadn't said a word to each other for about an hour. I decided to make conversation.

"So.... hows life" i said awkwardly

"Good,i actually wanted to tell you something" Carter said looking into my eyes.

"Wha....." i said before Carters lips touched mine, we kissed for about 20 seconds. Carter pulled away, he still was looking into my eyes.

"The first time i saw you i knew we had
somthing special. i have wanted to say this for so long, Will you be my girlfriend?" Carter said.

"Yes!" I said abit too loud cuz people started looking at us. i laughed, best night ever.

JADES POV
Me and Jack J talked all through the movie, i didn't realize that we had so much in common!

"So what is it like sharing a room with Nash, Cam, Shawn and Jack?" i said curiously.

"Its cool, but i keep finding Lucie alseep in Nash's bed" Jack J said.

"that didn't surprise me, Lucie likes taking other peoples beds. once i came home and found her asleep in my bed and her excuse was that she was sleep walking" i said, Jack J laughed

"So, i actully wanted to ask you a very important question" Jack J said

"Go ahead" I replied

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jack J said. I didn't even give my mind enough time to think about it, my answer was Yes!

"Of course i would!" I said hugging Jack J, he pulled away and kissed me on the forehead.... This night has been amazing!

A/n- this chapter is basically just here cuz im trying to make other story lines into the story cuz i have been focused on using Lucies pov the most cuz the book is about her but some chapters will be other peoples pov.

Check out my friends
NashtyReynolds - Charlie
JasmineGuy -Jasmine
jadeystiff15 -Jade
JodieMcsorley -Jodie

-Lucie 😁🌵🐙