Chapter 35

LUCIES POV
It was the night of my date and i was so nervous, i decided to let Mahogany do my hair/makeup and pick out my outfit. She picked out a white crop top what said "i just cant even right meow" wiy cat ears and whiskers on, a comic print skater skirt, a pair of tights and some black doc martins. Mahogany curled my hair and put hardly and make up on me. I put a choker on with a purple charm on, and a cat ear headband (picture of outfit at top). I thanked Mahogany then sat on my bed and waited. Just then therw was a knock at the door. I hugged Mahogany goodbye and opened the door revealing Matt. His jaw dropped.

"Close you mouth Matt you might catch flies" i said giggling. Matt immediately shut his mouth and started looking at my outfit.

"You look beautiful" Matt said, I couldn't help but blush.

"Thanks, Mahogany picked out my outfit, did my hair....." I said

"Cool" Matt said with a big smile on his face

"So where are we going?" I said

"Oh its a surprise" Matthew said.

"Okay...." I said. I followed Matthew to his car and i sat in the back, i couldnt see where we were cuz the windows were blacked out, when we got there Matt came into the back and tied a bandana around my eyes, grabed my hand and leaded me somewhere. We got to a ladder and he picked me up bridal style. I felt Matt put me down on a hard serfice and remove my blindfold. I looked around and saw we were on the roof of our old school, the view was amazing!

"Wow" i said

"I know right!" Matt said. He got a picnic basket from behind his back and an ipad, i turned it on and put netflix on. We started watching pretty little liars, i began eating the picnic food.

The night went on as we talked about life, ate food and watched pretty little liars, it got cold and the ipad was about to die.

"I think we should get going, its like 11:30PM!"
I said

"Okay but theres one thing i wanna do first" Matt said

"What do yo......" I said before
I got cut off cuz Matthew kissed me .it felt amazing. I didnt want it to end. But i
Have never had feelings for Matt at all, and now i have a few....

-later that night-

When we got home i ran upstairs making as much noise as i could. I walked into my room and Mahogany was alseep. I changed and went to sleep.......

A/N- yall ship Latthew or nah?

Check out these people
NashtyReynolds -Charlie
JasmineGuy -Jasmine
jadeystiff15 -Jade
JodieMcsorley -Jodie

-Lucie