Chapter 12

CHARLIES POV
I looked around and saw Lucie with her beanie over her face.

"Lucie what the fuck are you doing?" Jade said lifiting her beanie back up.

"Nothing" Lucie replied. i cant wait to meet everyone in Magcon! Just then Bart walked over to us.

"Hey guys, heres your room key. you 6 are sharing a room" Bart said.

"Okay" i replied.

NASHS POV
we had been given our room keys of bart, there was me, Cameron, Jack J, Jack G and Shawn in a room, then there was Matthew, Aaron, Taylor, Hayes and Carter in the other. Bart told me that Magcon had a whole hotel floor. there was only 4 rooms per floor and we had 2 of them, the girls had one and Bart got one to himself, I decided to go for a walk and meet people.

LUCIES POV
when we got into our room i jumped onto a bed and changed (Picture of outfit at top).

"Im going to Starbucks!" I shouted.

"Maky!" Mahogany said. i walked out of the hotel room and i walked into the lift. another person joined me in the lift , i looked over and saw Nash. i tryed not to look at him, i started reading through my YouTube comments.

"Omg, do i know you?" Nash said looking directly at me.

"What, i have never met you before" i said trying to lie and not looking in his direction.

"Im sure i have seen you somewhere before" Nash said. He tapped me
On the shoulder, he looked into my eyes. wow I didn't realize how blue Nashs eyes were.

"Yup, dont lie Lucie, i know its you" Nash said.

"Fine... its me" i said. just then Nash brought me into a hug.

"So what are you doing here?" Nash said.

"Well a few days a guy called Bart rang me and asked if me, Charlie, Jasmine, Jodie and Jade want to join Magcon, we said yes obviously" i said. Nashs jaw dropped.

"So your saying my sisters here?" Nash said.

"Yea..." i replied. Nash grabbed my hand.

"COME ON LETS GO GET HER!" Nash said very loud. Nash pulled me back to my hotel room. he opened the door and ran to Charlie, picked her up and ran off with her. he ran into his hotel room and put Charlie down on Hayes lap.

"Omg!!! Charlie!!!" Hayes said hugging her, i was stood at the door watching everyone laugh. just then Taylor walked up to me.

"Hey, i herd you and your friends are in Magcon, you better watch your back" Taylor said.

"What are you gonna do, throw me off a bridge? Oh wait you already did that" i said. I then saw Cameron, he ran up to me and hugged me. Taylor walked away.

"Hello there Lucie" Cameron said.

"Hi there Mr Dallas" i replied.

"What did Taylor just say to you?" Cameron said, im guessing Cameron is watching out for me when Taylor or Arron are near me because last time i fell off a bridge.

"He told me to watch my back" i said.

"He better watch his back! Ill slap his booty" Cameron said.

"Wait! Whos booty we slapping?" Jack J said randomly interrupting our conversation.

"Yours!" Cameron said slapping Jack J's booty. I laughed, i think this is going to be alot of fun!

A/N- thoughts?

FOLLOW MEH FRIENDS (dey in book)

Charlie NashtyReynolds
Jasmine JasmineGuy
Jade jadeystiff15
Jodie JodieMcsorley

-Lucie