My Nighmare Became Real

I was walking to homeroom with Ash and she told me how their was a new student today. And right when she said that I saw the most frightening thing ever. Their he was, the person that has been haunting me in my dreams, the person who was keeping me from sleeping, Blake Merray. I took Ash's arm and dragged her to the restroom before he could see me. But it's not like he would remember me I changed me image completely, there is no way he would remember me, right? RIGHT?
"what the hell Melissa, we are gonna be late!" Ash said while raising her voice, but she didn't look like she was mad, she looked like she was very worried. And I couldn't blame her.
"He is here. How did he find me? How does he know where I am? Could it be actually him? Am I just imagining everything? THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! IM GOING TO DIE! HE KNOWS I TOLD SOMEONE!" I was going crazy. I was in the corner. I was mortified.
"Melissa! What's wrong!? Tell me? I can't help you if you just start freaking out! Who are you talking about!?" She was trying to get answers out of me. I started to feel tears come. I hate crying.
"I c-cant t-tell y-y-you" I started to silently sob.
"Shh, it's ok, everything will be ok." She pulled me into a hug. I quickly jumped out of her hug when she finished her sentence.
"NO ITS NOT! HE IS HERE! HE HAS HAUNTED ME IN MY DREAMS! AND HE IS HERE! I THOUGHT I WOULD OF NEVER SEEN HIM AGAIN, BUT HE IS HERE AT THE SCHOOL! HE KNOWS WHERE I AM! I TRIED EVERY WILL OF MINE SO HE WOULDNT KNOW WHERE I WAS!"
"Who are you talking about, just tell me I won't say anything." She asked, more of plead.
"B-Blake M-Merray... he... he.... did... bad things to me." I cried and cried. We were late to class but I didn't care and neither did Ash. We cleaned up and walked out of the bathroom. And went to class. The teacher really didn't care that we were late because it was just homeroom. So the beginning of school I didn't see Blake. Until 4th period came along. And just my luck I didn't have Ash in my 4th period. I was in the hallway, when I saw Justin making out with this blonde bimbo. I was staring at them with a little bit of jealousy, No, no, nooooooooo, no. I can't be getting jealous, especially for the player. I was still staring until I walked into a hard chest.
"Oh sorr-" Oh GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! it's him.
"Hey" Blake said with a wink. I just froze their until I felt something touch my arm. And I was being dragged away. I was very scared.
"Well you are so welcome, why didn't you walk the other direction from your nightmare!" Ash said. I was so releived.
"I-I um I was l-looking at someon- something-" I was cut off.
"You mean you were staring at Justin making out with Alex the stupid bimbo." She said with a smirk.
"U-um n-no I was looking a-at something else." I lied.
"Sure you were" she said with a playful smirk, but then turned serious.
"You have got to stay away from him-" she was cut off, but not from me...
"Away from who?" A curious Blake asked.

*thank you so much for reading this far, this is my first book and ignore the typos please. I write my book on my phone and I have autocorrect on soooo.... but did you guys like it!? Comment, vote, I don't care the important thing to do is just to keep reading and maybe invite a friend...?*
Xoxo,
Kayla