Try To Remember What's Gone By

Alex's POV

We followed Andy to another dressing room, I still felt really bad like I couldn’t really breathe and I had a bad nausea. Andy went in before us, to check that the guys was dressed before he let girls in the room, I heard some hushed voices from the room, one of them clearly stood out as Max, asking Andy where he’d been. I lost my concentration in a second and short after was the door opened in front of me and seven guys stared at me, Andy with the same mysterious and kinda sad smile as earlier, the rest of the band with confused gazes, probably because they weren’t able to recognize me and lastly Max and Shane who both lid up in smiles before Max attacked me and crushed me into him.

“Gosh! Max, I saw you yesterday, you don’t have to choke me!” I gasped and he put me down again with a laugh.

“Why didn’t you tell us that you came today, Alex? We could’ve hung out!” Max whined and that’s also when the others realised that it was me.

“God! Alex you’ve changed so much” Jinxx laughed and pulled me into a hug since he was the one nearest.

“Hi Jinxx” I laughed, “Congratz on the marriage, I’m sorry I couldn’t be there.” He smiled at me with a laugh.

“That’s okay, you’re here now.” He said, just as Ashley grabbed my arm and pulled me into another hug.

“Whatsup Alex” he laughed.

“Ohh no perverted comments this time?” I joked back, feeling better now, yet still not completely okay.

“I just have to get started, and I also have my babe at home ya ‘know” he told me and I smiled, happy about him and Jamie, it was rather comic actually, Ashley with his ‘girls-name’ and Jamie with a ‘boys-name’... “You look great, Alex, really”

“Thanks” I laughed and blushed slightly, turning around to face CC behind me.

“God! CC I’ve also missed you!” I laughed and hugged him as well.

“What about me then?” Jake asked and I laughed before hugging him.

“I’ve missed all of you guys” I told them with a smile.

I looked back at Emmy and Sophie who stood awkwardly next to Andy whom was the only one I hadn’t hugged yet, but I couldn’t get myself to hug him, I’d just break down if I got so close to him.

“Guys, this it Emmy” I said, pointing at Emmy with the white hair and black eyes, “and Sophie” I pointed at Sophie with the brown eyes and black hair, “they’re my best friends from last year of school” I said, Emmy waved shyly and Sophie let out an awkward laugh.

“Hello Emmy and Sophie” CC laughed and I smiled at him again.

“And I know that you already know who the band is, and this is Max with the black hair and Shane with the blue” I told Emmy and Sophie, “they’ve invited us to try and play with them when we move next week.”

“Really?” Sophie asked with big eyes.

“We haven’t even moved to LA yet and we already have some we can work with? That’s awesome!” Emmy exclaimed and jumped excitedly a bit, “baby, we’re famous in no time” she laughed and pecked Sophie’s chin quickly and then blushed, realising that we were still surrounded by their biggest idols.

“Wait, you’re moving to LA?” Ashley asked and I nod with a smile, “Sammi, Jamie, Ella and Lauren will attack you, you know that right?” he laughed and I nod again, with a small laugh.

The nausea didn’t disappear, it only became worse, I didn’t want to be ill now, I had so much to do about the moving; paperwork, packing etc.

“Alex, are you alright, you look like you’re about to throw up...” Sophie mumbled and walked over to me and placed her hand on my forehead, “Girl! You’re burning up!” she exclaimed and I chuckled tiredly.