I was the first to look away. I grabbed a hold of Kyle's arm, then looked back at Sebastian.

"I don't care what it is."And with that I turned and dragged Kyle in the opposite direction.

"What was that? And where are we going?" He asked as I let go of him and walked out the school doors, with him following me. We didn't care we were skipping.

"We're going to see an old friend." I replied, ignoring his first question. Luckily he didn't realize, or he knew not to continue asking about it.

I smiled as I ran my hand over my Gallardo before getting in. Zamon had it shipped over, which made me hate him slightly less. Kyle mad an excited noise as he sat in the passenger seat, his hands running over the dashboard. I laughed at his face before pulling out of the parking lot.

I followed the familiar streets to the one place I spent most of my freshman year at.

When I parked at the gym I stared at the big building. It had a huge new addition attached to the back of it. A few big muscley men stood at the front talking, but watched as I pulled in.

"What are we doing here?" Kyle asked, sounding nervous. I looked at him, frowning in confusion.

"I'm good friends with the owner, and I wanna see him." I said, excited to see Benji for the first time in 2 years.

I would have visited earlier, but Zamon didn't trust me enough. That's why I only just got my car back. He still doesn't trust me enough to go anywhere alone, that's why I took the opportunity to go with Kyle.

"The guys back at school Becky, they're all in our rival gang, The Silver Blades. Hunter's dad is the leader, and the man who owns this gym is his best friend. He's associated with them,  and if we go in there's a good chance we aren't coming out." He told me, conviction embedded in his words. I shook my head slightly, surprised. That meant Sebastian was in a gang, our rival gang. Benji I could believe, but I struggled to wrap my head around Sebastian.

I looked at Kyle, then the gym, and back, then opened my door and jumped out, closing it behind me. I knew Benji wouldn't let anyone hurt me, I was sure of it.

I heard Kyle get out then close the door. I quickly locked the car, ignoring him as he called my name.

I walked past the 3 men and opened the doors. The gym was a huge open space, with the fitness equipment at the front and the boxing ring and equipment at the back.

The gym was full of men. No women, at all. Most of the men were big and covered in tattoos, so i'd say they were all apart of The Silver Blades. Most stopped what they were doing to stare, some already defensive. I swallowed nervously. Maybe I wasn't sure Benji could protect me.

2 men were fighting in the ring, completely oblivious to the now silent room. Benji was standing outside the ring and talking to a middle age man, who looked a lot like Hunter. When they both realized it was quiet, they turned towards us.

Benji froze, his eyes taking me in as I gave him a shaky smile, emotions flooding my body.

He slowly began walking towards me, picking up speed until he was running, and engulfed me in a hug. He picked me up and spun me around, then set me down. He put his hands on my shoulders and stared at me.

"Becky... I..I." He couldn't finish his sentence, disbelief on his face.

"I missed you too, bro." I said, hugging him again.

We stayed like that for a couple of seconds, until the Hunter look-a-like interupted.

"She needs to leave."He said to Benji, a scowl on his face. Benji let go and we both turned to glare at him.

"No, she's staying. I own the gym, so I say whose alowd in it." He replied in a harsh tone.

The man turned to stare at me for a full minute, then looked behind me and scowled again.

" Fine, she can stay if she participates in the activities, but her little companion needs to leave." I turned to look at Kyle, who looked so uncomfortable. He stared at me and shook his head.

"Zamon will be pissed at you if you don't come with me."He warned.

"When isn't he pissed at me?" I asked him rhetorically. He rolled his eyes, his nostrils flaring.

"I'll be okay, I'll ring you when I want to be picked up. I'll even let you drive me baby." I told him as his eyes lit up.

He went to grab the keys out of my hand, but I stopped him." If you put even the smallest of scratches or dents on her, I'll kill you." He chuckled at first, until he realized I was serious.

"Um okay. "He stuttered out as I reluctantly handed over my keys. I watched as he turned around with a huge grin, and practically skipped out the door. I turned back around and grinned at Benji.

"So I'm fighting?, Well then what are we waiting for?."