Six

(Edited: 12th, March 2018)

The first week had gone by so quickly, giving me some time to adjust to school. I was still struggling with Zamon at what they called the clubhouse, but that was to be expected.

I grinned as the lunch bell rang, quickly assembled my things and hurried out of the classroom. I considered going to have lunch with my old friends, but it had been beyond awkward since I'd cane back, so I texted Kyle, asking if I could have lunch with them, who quickly replied with 'yes'.

I met them at the side doors at the cafeteria, greeting them both.

"Where are we going?" I asked, trailing behind them.

"To the back of the gym. Its where our group hang out." I chuckled a little at his words. How clićhe.

"Are you the 'badboy' group or something?" I joked as we rounded the corner at the back of the gym. A group of 5 guys sat on the ground smoking, each varying looks and builds. I giggled, drawing the groups attention. They were the badboys.

"I'm sorry, I just totally called that." I said when I finished laughing.

"So, are they part of the gang?" I asked the twins in a whisper.

"Yeah, they don't live at the club house though, their parents don't know they're in the gang." I frowned, pulling a face. How the hell are their parents so oblivious to that?. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

We sat down next to the group while the twins introduced me. There was Mikey, Tyler, Dylan, Xander and Logan. We all started talking about random stuff until Logan asked me what my first tattoo was. I laughed, pulling my shirt to the side.

"Okay, so the night I went on the run, I found an envelope on my bed from Zamon. It said I had 2 options, join the gang or be 'dealt with'. When I left the house I taped a note to my door that said, I decline. So, on my sixteenth birthday, I paid a guy some extra money because I was under age, and got 'I decline' on my shoulder. That was my first tattoo."

There boys all commented on it, most telling me it was cool, but Xander thought that it was hot. I chuckled at him. We continued to talk about my tattoos and more random stuff till the bell went. We all went in different directions, until it was just Kyle and I left, as we had classes opposite each other.

We were almost at the classrooms when a group of guys walked up to us. I recognized a few, some of which were jocks and soccer players. They were part of the popular group.

Kyle groaned as we slowed to a stop in front of the group,my eyes travelling over each face. Sebastian was at the front, standing next to who I expected was the designated leader.

"What do you want Hunter?" Kyle said, nonchalant.

"I want to speak to Rebecca." Hunter spat back then looked at me. I frowned. I had no idea who this dude was, I wasn't about to just go for a stroll with him.

I crossed my arms over my chest and lent against the lockers next to me, eyeing Hunter while he stared back.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" I asked him, ignoring all the other  stares, especially Sebastians.

"We have a proposition for you." He tilted his head up, proud for some reason.

"No." I said quickly, already sure I wasn't going to agree with what they wanted.

"You don't even know what it is yet Becky." Sebastian said, staring between Kyle and I.

I finally looked at him. His mouth was slightly twisted, his hair messy and his eyes sad.