"Someone's been here. The hard-drive's completely wiped out," Alice noted.

Estella let out an annoyed sigh. This was such a waste of her time.

"Lucky for you, Slater was paranoid. Everything's backed up on our remote server," Alice told the girls. Estella blinked, surprised someone would take such precautions.

Rose leaned over to Elena and whispered, "You know she's not going anywhere near mine or Estella's blood, right?"

"Yeah, mine too," Estella muttered. "The worst vampires are the ones who wanted to be one in the first place."

Elena nodded and spoke, "I know. She doesn't."

Estella pursed her lips, now seeing how alike Elena and Katherine were. This annoyed Estella, because her brothers would consistently preach how Elena was different from Katherine. But to Estella, the two were more alike than they'd care to admit.

A sound of approval binged from the computer, meaning that Alice had successfully entered into the back-up server.

"Kristen Stewart. God was he obvious," Alice murmured to herself.

Elena's doe eyes scanned the computer screen, her tone disbelieving as she questioned Alice, "These are all links to vampires?"

"Slater was obsessed, almost as much as me," Alice added the last comment like an afterthought. Estella was weary of her.

"What about that one? Cody Webber. They exchanged dozens of emails about Elijah," Rose mentioned, moving her face closer towards the screen. Estella, who felt her heart skip a beat at the mention of the Original she so happened to 'kill', looked closer at the screen to see that Rose was, indeed, correct.

"I could call him?" Alice suggested. Estella swallowed thickly; she knew she would have to face Elijah sometime, but not this soon.

Elena handed Alice the phone and told her the message, "Tell him that we're trying to send a message to Klaus: The doppelgänger is alive, and she's ready to surrender."

"What?!" Rose exclaimed, her eyes widening.

Estella rubbed her face and let out a tired sigh. She had a gut feeling Elena would pull some bullshit move like this. And now it was up to her to fix her brothers' messes...again.

Estella walked over to Elena, who looked worn out. The blonde stood next to Rose, but instead of a frown like the red head, wearing an annoyed look.

Rose was the first to speak, "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting Klaus' attention," Elena replied, looking at the two females.

"You're such an idiot," Estella muttered under her breath. She glared at Elena. "Do you realize the risk you've put Rose and I under? Klaus' minions, or whoever they are, know who we both are. I, for one, am not about to be dragged back to him because you felt like being Supergirl!"

"If Klaus knows that you're alive, he'll find you and he'll kill you," Rose said in a hushed voice, as if people were hearing into the three girls conversation.

Elena's face showed no emotion, nothing showed that she was scared. She only swallowed thickly, processing their words.

"Which is exactly what you wanted all along," Rose confirmed, a look of horror crossing her face.