Chapter 2: I Wear What I Buy GOT IT?

Faith's P.O.V.

Monday... Ugh... If I could describe torture in one word I would say Monday.

The weird thing is my 2nd word as a kid was Monday.

So whenever something didn't go my way I would say Monday.

If mom told me to go to bed and I thought it was unfair I would say Monday.

But if things were just how I liked it I would say YAY!!! So during all of my childhood 'Monday' was a bad thing.

I rolled off of my bed and only to find a light flashing through my bedroom window.

You've got to be kidding. I opened my bedroom window only to find my new neighbors and their whole clan listening to music on full blast like what the actual fucks?

Don't they know people got work, school, and other important stuff this morning?

Ugh, I Swear to bob.

"HEY!!! KEEP IT DOWN YOU MORONS!!!" I yelled.

But did they listen? Nope.

I swear these neighbors are trying to fight me.

I quickly shower  and put on shorts with a crop top so I can show off my belly ring and go downstairs only to walk straight outside.

"Turn it the fuck off!" I yelled.

But instead of turning it off, the same guy from yesterday cranked it up with a smirk on his face and I must say,.. This man got balls.

But he won't, for long.

That's when I jumped at him but was pulled back by strong arms. I felt shocks through my body and immediately I calmed down?

How is that possible, even my counselor has been trying for the past 9 years to calm me down and never had it worked.

I turned around only to be chest to chest with Greek God.

Wait, what's his name?

I've been calling him GreekGod for some time now and I still don't know how name. Weird...

"Oh..." Was all I could muster up.

"You shouldn't curse with that pretty mouth of yours." He said smiling down at me.

I roll my eyes but couldn't help the small smile that came to my face.

"Whatever, let go." I said trying to play it cool.

"Turn down the music." He said looking at his friend who immediately did as he said.

Its weird how they all obey every command he makes. They must be scared of him because he kinda does scream power.

"Although it's sexy, I don't like the outfit." He said checking me out.

I rolled my eyes.

"What I buy I wear. Got it?"

If he thinks he's going to tell me what to wear when he not even my boyfriend than he's dead wrong.

And even if he was my boyfriend he still wouldn't tell me what to wear because if he did than me and him would have a mager-

My thoughts were cut off and replaced with a scream when I was suddenly lifted off the ground.

"Xander baby, where are you going?" Asked the chick with the butterfly tattoo.

"Baby?" I asked myself.

Xander, such a nice name.

"Ignore her, she's almost as crazy as your ass." He said as he walked me into a house that I'm assuming is his.