Ch 7 high school life

ابدأ من البداية

"Yes...they're both the head football players and of course the hottest guys to pretty much ever walk through those school doors. All though, be careful of their group, they're players. The blonde is Blaze and the dark haired one is Kevin, they're brothers. They're both really sweet although they never date girls. The rest of the guys at the table are the normal stereo typical players." Before she finished I grabbed Annie's hand and began pulling her towards the two 'hotties'.

"Mia what are you doing?" Annie's whisper startled me at first but I covered it up by smirking at her.

"They think those two hotties don't date, yet we're already dating them, so why not show em up? Annie this is a fresh start for us, might as well make it a good one."  Mustering up all the grace and poise I had been trained to use I walked over to the silent table of guys.

"Well hi there handsome, I'm Mia." Blaze's eyes went from me, to Annie, to the group of girls behind us, and back to me. Obviously he had figured out what I was doing because his hands roughly grabbed my waist and pulled me down on his lap. Gently I brought my hands up to his face and pulled him in for a fierce kiss. Being the kind of person that I don't want to show PDA, I quickly pulled away smiling.

"I've missed you." His lips claimed mine again but more gentle. The sound of a throat clearing pulled us back into reality. Glancing over I noticed Annie was sitting on Kevin's lap, both wearing a silly grin and were blushing.

"Hey Blaze, Kevin...I didn't know you guys knew each other."

"Oh we don't, we just make out with strangers. Oh Claire I'm kidding." I knew questions were about to fly out of the girls mouths by the look on their faces and I seriously didn't want to deal with that right now.

"I'm hungry." The soft sound of Annie's voice pulled my eyes over to her immediately. I had always been protective over her.

"How about the boys go get their lovely girlfriends some food?" With a light kiss to the cheek they were both gone.

"I cannot believe you both nailed the two hottest guys at this school!" Claire quickly took one of the empty seats between two football players across from us.

"You know they have really great personalities!" I couldn't help but laugh at the look she gave me. "Ok and their bodies are a huge plus!"

"Hey Mia, Annie, don't look now but it seems like someone's interested in your men." Following Bonnie's view I noticed a girl with her hands on Blaze's arms. She wore a tiny skirt and tight top with huge heels. Although I had to say if you took off some over her makeup she might actually be pretty. She had an hour glass figure, her cakey makeup just through it all off.

"Who is she?"

"That's Marcy. She's the co captain and the biggest bully ever!" Claire obviously doesn't curse.

"Hey Mi, doesnt that name kind of sound familiar?" Besides Annie I had another best friend named Lisa. The three of us did everything together. She was the kind of girl who was always way too proper. Then one summer she came back from camp with a new best friend and a completely changed attitude. And that new best friend that changed her was the girl standing besides my man.