Ch 4 birthday

thanks for reading dont forget to fan comment and vote

Blaze’s POV

                “I’ll leave you two alone. I have to run to the farmers market. Blaze, Voglio grandi neonati presto.” It’s a good thing Mia doesn’t speak Italian or that for sure would have scared her off. Leave it to Maria to after the first date say she wants grand babies soon. Lord, help me.

                “The night we sat at your house talking for hours you mentioned that if you could be any animal you would be bird so you could fly above the city and see everything. If you don’t like it I can take it back and get something different. And here Maria and I were up early cooking breakfast for you.” I had spent an hour at the jewelry store looking at diamond earrings and everything else the salesman said a girl would like before my eyes landed on the small bird.

                “Like it? I love it! Can you help me put it on?” Thankfully it fit her small wrist and didn’t slide off. As soon as her hand was free she grabbed a fork and began shoveling food in her mouth. “Sorry I’m starving.”

                “It’s ok I totally forgot to feed you last night.” I took a few small bites of the meal since the entire time we had been cooking I had snuck bites. Before I could take a sip of my drink I heard a loud gasp followed by the clanking of a falling fork.

                “I forgot about Annie. She always comes over for my birthday to cook me breakfast.”

                “I already talked to her she said it was fine because she apparently forgot to wake up since her and Kevin were up all night. But she wants to do lunch with you so I made plans for us this evening.”

                “Aw her and Kevin hit it off than? And ok as soon as I’m finished eating we can go.”

Mia’s POV

                The first thing I noticed when I walked into my room was the box with the huge bow sitting on my bed.

Wear this tonight, I’ll be here at 7 o’clock

-B

Opening the box a gorgeous white dress fell out followed by diamond earrings and a matching necklace. This was by far the best birthday and second date ever and it hadn’t even started yet.

                Annie somehow knew about the surprise that awaited me as she somehow got me into one of the busiest hair salons in town and the conveniently had an appointment for me.

                “Do you die your hair or is this the natural color? And those must be contacts right?” The guy stood behind me looking at me through the mirror as he began lightly curling the ends of my hair.

                “No I don’t die it and these are my real eyes. Is there any way you can make my hair more of the natural look. I don’t really like to get all dressed up.”