16. Know it or Not (Part 2)

Começar do início

The image then showed when he first met Milly. You watched as he asked Milly out and Lucifer saw the pain in your eyes.

🎶I believe we had a friendship, Nothing more than just a friendship🎶
🎶So what kind of pain is this? Why does my heart feel broken?🎶

Another image flashed of you talking to Maou. Every word echoed through the mirror.
"I've never seen Lucifer like this... so taken up by someone... so oblivious to everything else."
"Y/n, Lucifer's always been like this. Except you used to be that "someone".
Lucifer saw as sudden realization hit you... hard.

🎶You're heart knew what you didn't, how could you not know the truth?🎶
🎶The lonely now that takes the soul, the fights and all the fun with you...🎶
🎶How could this be real when all you felt was deep inside🎶
🎶Your heart had kept the secret love, the love you meant to hide...🎶

Lucifer then saw you now. Images flashed of you ignoring him, trying to hold the pain inside. He saw how you wiped away your tears, and held your held down as you walked passed him. Lucifer watched as he himself didn't even realize what you were doing. "Y/n... what have I done..?" He put his hand on the mirror, leaning his forehead against it.

"I'm sorry..."

=======================================================================

Lucifer woke up with his head pounding. "I have to... I have to do something... but what was it?" He sighed and laid back down, struggling to remember what happened in the strange dream. Just then, he got a phone call.

He picked up his phone and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey Lucifer. I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up now."

Lucifer blinked. 'Who is this again...? OH WAIT! SH*T' he thought. "Um... sure."

"Ok. Let's meet up at MgRonalds, m'kay?" She said, hanging up.

Lucifer looked down at his phone and sighed. 'Something here feels wrong...'

(Le Time Skip)

Milly looked at you strangely. "Hey Urushihara, you feeling ok? You look kinda down."

"Hey Milly. I kinda need to tell you something."

"Well, sure. You can tell me anything."

"You know when you get that feeling when something... just doesn't feel right. Like... your whole history just felt changed because of one thing...?"

Milly raised an eyebrow. "Are you... breaking up with me?"

"Well... um... it's just that. I'm not sure about us..."

Milly smiled at him. "Who is it?"

Lucifer looked up. "What?"

"Who's the lucky girl that stole your heart? Wait no... let me guess." She said tapping her chin. She smirked. "It's y/n, isn't it?"

Lucifer's eyes widened, finally remembering the dream from earlier. "H-how did you-?"

She smirked again. "Come on Urushi. I mean, the first time I saw you two together, I literally thought you two looked better than you and me. I mean, she just seems perfect for you. Besides, there are tons of fish in the sea for me, and with how she looks now after I took you away... I'm pretty sure your the only one for her."

Lucifer smiled. "Thanks." With that, he ran from the restaurant.

Milly sighed. "That cheepo didn't even pay for the meal. He totally isn't the fancy type..." She laughed.

(Le Time Skip)

You sat in the corner, looking up at the ceiling. Your eyes drifted closed, letting one last tear escape. You looked down and sighed. 'No one wants me around anymore. No one will care if I go. Not even Lucifer...' You thought.

You got up and walked out the door. You climbed up the stairs to the top of a tall building, thinking about everything that has happened to you. The pain... the sorrow... the neglect... You just wanted it all to end. You walked across the rooftop and put one foot on the edge after the other. You sighed and closed your eyes, whispering the last words you've wanted so long to say out loud.

"I love you, Lucifer." With those words said, you stuck your arms out, and leaned foreword. You felt the wind blow in your hair as you fell. You could feel your eyes become red from tears under your eyelids. Nothing mattered anymore...

Suddenly, you felt two arms wrap around you. You screamed from the sudden touch and immediately after wrapped your arms around the persons neck. You tightly snuggled into his chest, feeling engulfed in the warmth.

"I love you too y/n." The familiar voice whispered into your ear. Your eyes fluttered open. You pulled away enough to see the person's face.

"L-lucifer?" You asked, looking into his eyes and tilting your head.

"Who loves you more than me?" He laughed.

You felt your heart leap, finally realizing the words he had said when he caught you. Your face began to turn red and you couldn't help but feel happiness fill you as your hair blew in the wind. "Y-you love me?" You asked, not able to keep yourself from smiling.

"Do yo want me to prove it to you?" He asked.

Your face turned bright red as he said that. You look down, trying to hide your blush and the fact that you couldn't believe this was real. "Y-yes." You whispered.

Lucifer lifted your head up and immediately you felt his lips on yours. You felt your heart constantly jump out of your chest. You wrapped your hands around him and kissed back.

The End!

Bonus Chapter:

When you two pulled away, Lucifer flew down. Though, when you both were down... the first thing you saw was an angry Maou and an even angrier Ashiya.

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING UP THERE?!?!" They yelled.

You looked down shamefully while Lucifer told the story.

"Well... y/n tried to commit suicide and I kinda saved her life..." Lucifer said.

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"Hey! I was depressed! It was... a fluke." You said.

"A fluke?" Ashiya repeated. "JUST A FLUKE!"

"Aww man! Now we gotta clear out the bad message of suicide! Now tell reader-chan never to try that!... like ever!" Maou said, crossing his arms. You sighed and broke the forth wall.

"Never try this at home kids... or anywhere for that matter. Even if your not a kid! Just... just don't. Here, I'll make Lucifer say he loves you! DUDE, SAY IT!"

Licifer sighed and grabbed out a mega-phone. "I LOVE YOU READER-CHAN!"

The End!

AN: The video is a clip (actually a deleted scene) from a movie that I watched and that movie inspired me to wright this, so I just put the clip up there to help you imagine reader-chan and Lucy-chan's dreams. Plus it was the song I used for both parts. Sorry I couldn't find a video with subtitles. Bye Reader-chan! x3