Chapter 4 - Back To Normal?

Coincidentally, Annabeth and Piper finished telling Rachel what was up with Percy at the same time Nico finished telling Hazel. As they were walking to Cabin 3, they met up with each other.

When they arrived, they heard someone moaning from inside.

"Oh, gods." Piper muttered. Before they went inside the Poseidon cabin, she prepared herself for the worst (and what was inside would be classified as 'the worst'.)

Annabeth opened the door hesitately, walking in with Nico and Piper trailing behind. Annabeth and Piper gasped at the sight while Nico's eyes widened.

Both boys were on the floor, kissing each other. Strangely, the son of Poseidon seemed to be the dominate one, as he was the one on top of the older boy, straddling him. It must have been getting pretty hardcore, because the Jason was beginning to moan.

When they finally stopped kissing, their eyes opened, revealing Percy's hot pink-ish red eyes and Jason's electric blue eyes, rimmed with pink.

Yep. Jason was under the spell of the scarf now.

"Jason!" Piper yelled, trying to get her boyfriend's attention. Though it was no use; The only thing Jason knew now was Percy.

"Jason Grace, snap out of it!" Said demigod's girlfriend tried again.

This time Jason did hear his girlfriend. But she sounded so far away...

Percy leaned down to Jason's left ear, similar to what he did right before Jason fell under the spell. "Don't listen to her. Please don't listen to her." Begged the raven haired teen.

Jason obeyed his new lover, resuming his make out session with Percy.

Piper stomped over and kneeled down to Jason to his ear. "Snap out of it, Jason." She commanded using a great amount of charmspeak.

Those words did the trick.

Jason's eyes focused and lost the pink hue. His eyes then widened, realizing what just happened and what is happening. His face went red but he began to wrestle Percy off. "Help?" He asked.

Nico and Annabeth ran over and grabbed Percy's shoulders, pulling him. Piper, on the other hand, ran out.

Percy whipped his head around to see who was touching him. Jason took that moment to free himself from Percy's grip. Unfortunately, Percy noticed what Jason was doing and pulled him back in with inhuman strength. Grinning with a playful look in his eyes, he claimed, "I can't let you leave so easily!"

"Percy, get yourself together!" Annabeth shouted, still struggling to get her boyfriend off the son of Jupiter.

Percy was about to reply, but he was met with a baseball bat to the head and he passed out on Jason.

"Thanks, Coach Hedge. You can go now." Piper said.

Coach Hedge nodded, walking out. "Come get me if you need me to knock him out again."

Piper didn't really know how to respond. "Um, okay."

Jason pushed Percy to the side and stood up, blushing like crazy. "Uh, well... That just happened." Then he looked at the sky. "Juno, take my memories now. I don't want to remember that."

"At least it'll make a good story in the future." Annabeth pointed out.

"Who's going to be with Percy when he wakes up?" Piper asked.

Jason immediately threw up his hands, frantically shaking his head. "Not me. Not ever again."

"I'll stay with Percy." Annabeth volunteered.
The other three demigods nodded in agreement.

"Did anyone else think Percy's eyes looked familiar?" Jason asked.

Piper and Annabeth shook their heads, where as Nico, who hadn't said anything during the whole fiasco, nodded. "Yeah, they did to me..." Nico said.

The two demigods pondered for a moment, until the person came to Nico's mind. The son of Hades muttered something, his eyes widening.

"What?"

"Cupid. Cupid's eyes were like that."

"Percy's eyes were more pink, though. When he wakes up, they'll probably be the same color as his." Jason theorized.

"You're probably right, but all we can do is wait and find out." Annabeth said.

------------------