.e.i.g.h.t.

//Edited//

The bedroom I was in was decently furnished, consisting of a double bed covered in white sheets and fluffy pillows, a 4 drawer dresser, and a night table.

Not that I'd ever use any of it. I paced the hard wood floor, Kristel interrupting my thoughts.

Bradley had assured me that they had brought her back into town, using her phone to contact her mother and let her know where they had left her. How could I trust him? I couldn't. And I could only imagine how shocked and terrified everyone was. I hadn't an idea on how Kristel was going to explain what happened to her parents, to everyone.

And my parents? Oh god, my parents had probably already been contacted by Beverley, Kristel's mom. They were probably worried sick.

Well, if Bradley had done what he said he did, I hated to think about it but I just truly didn't know if Kristel was okay.

I need to get out of here.

The thought paraded around my brain.

How?

That was the real question.

Say, I did escape successfully, Bradley may not find me but I couldn't hide every single person that meant something to me. It was just to risky.

A knock on the door corrupted my thoughts and ceased my pacing.

"I'd say 'fuck off' but you're the one controlling who comes and goes, so why waste both of our time by knocking?" I rudely spat, as the door opened and Bradley emerged.

The door was shut and locked behind him.

"Good point, although I was being a gentlemen, making sure you were clothed and all." Bradley smirked, eyeing me up and down, causing him to receive a glare from me.

Bradley stood in the doorway, he was wearing dark jeans and a leather jacket? The piece of shit has a sense of style I'd give him that. His dusty blonde hair was spiked in the front, and his dark, royal blue eyes stood out greatly, as they were surrounded by thick eyelashes.

"What do you want?" I asked, impatiently.

He just stood looking at me blankly. "Well?!" I yelled.

"Can you calm down? I just wanna talk to you," he replied, calmly. He leaned against the wall, crossing his legs at his ankles.

"Calm down? Calm down?" I repeated, in utter disbelief.

"Are you deaf, that's what I said isn't it?" He questioned, annoyed.

"You're holding me hostage, you mutilated  Kristel for life and I can't trust you at all! So, how am I suppose to believe she's even alive?"  I raged, "And I'm surrounded my savage mutts. Don't you dare tell me to 'calm down'" I almost yelled the last part.

He stood silently, observing me, "I guess I'll just get to the point then; you're my mate," he stated, seriously.

I just stood there, my arms at my sides.

"You're lying to me." I uttered.

Bradley chuckled, "You're hot and all but really? Don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't bother going through all the trouble," he sneered.

"I'm a vampire, you're a wolf." I told him, staring blankly, deciphering.

"Really? I had no idea," his voice was laced with sarcasm and he rolled his eyes.

"We can't be mates I'm a vampire, we don't have them. We're different species." I glared at him.

"That does not mean a single thing, you're destined, made for me. Being of different species does not matter if 1 wolf is involved." He said, shrugging his shoulders.