Germany x Reader (Hiccup) Puppy Snuggles

*side note*
FIRST X READER NO HATE OR I UNLEASH KYUREM ON YOUU (⌒▽⌒)
(btw it's fem!Reader soooo ya :3)

I have no idea what the genders of Germany's dogs are so I'm just gonna make them all male (pls tell me if u know)

Plus they're gonna act like normal dogs (I've read things where they were like talking to you and stuff and it was confusing)

OKEI I'LL START NOW :3

~~~~~~~~magikk~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) was exhausted.

Germany had forced her to another training session, despite her attempts to hide.

It kinda sucked living with him sometimes.

She was forced to run fifteen laps around Ludwig's HUGE house and perform thirty-six crunches under a minute (which she failed, miserably). On top of that, in order to get a water break she had to do five chin-ups.

With twenty pounds strapped to her ankles.

When she couldn't take it anymore she went inside and took a long, cold shower before collapsing in the living room by the kitchen.

She could barely stand, let alone walk.

At the moment she was lounging on a big, comfortable couch with Ludwig's dogs surrounding her and the lights off.

"Blackie, how can you stand running for so long?" (y/n) asked the German Shepherd that was lying across her lap. The dog smiled as dogs do and wagged his tail, hitting Berlitz in the face. The Doberman sneezed and growled a little before setting his head back down.

"Be nice."

Aster whimpered from (y/n)'s feet, wanting attention too.
(y/n) sighed and rubbed his back with her bare foot for a moment.

"There. Happy?"

Aster licked her foot and set his head back down to sleep. It was pretty late, after all.

Ludwig walked into the room in a plain black t-shirt and tan cargo pants. His hair was uncombed and wet, signaling he had just gotten out of the shower.

This was one of the moments it didn't suck to live with him.

Not just anyone had the luxury of saying they've seen Germany in something other than military clothes.

The dogs all turned to see him, giving goofy grins and wagging their tails.

"Nien. I do not have food."

Of course they didn't listen to a word he said and just kept wagging their tails.

"They haven't eaten anything since breakfast. You should probably fill their bowls." (y/n) suggested lazily.

"Vhy don't jou?"

(y/n) glared at him from the corner of her eye.

"Because, unlike some people I know, I get tired after a five-hour workout."

Ludwig sighed and turned to the kitchen.

The dogs didn't hesitate to jump up and run after him, panting with excitement.

Now (y/n) was tired and lonely.

All she wanted to do was snuggle with a dog or something and go to sleep.

The sound of chow hitting plastic bowls rang out before Ludwig came back into the room, muttering things under his breath.

An idea came to (y/n).

"Hey Luddy?" She called, singing his name.

The German stopped and looked over at her. "Vhat?"

(y/n) patted the spot beside her. "C'mere. I'm tired and I want to cuddle with someone."

Ludwig's face flushed red, and he hesitated before joining her.

(y/n) had him lie down, then she plopped down in between him and the back of the couch. She hugged his abdomen and wrapped a leg around one of his, placing her head on his chest. She sighed with content and closed her eyes, satisfyed.

Ludwig, on the other hand, was burning with embarassment and desperatley trying to figure out what to do.

He didn't have much knowledge on the subject of cuddling, or anything similar to that matter.

He awkwardly reached to hold (y/n)'s waist, but retracted his arms when she moved and brought a hand to rest on his sternum.

"Geez Luddy." She giggled. "You're like a rock, you're so tense."

Ludwig didn't know how to respond to that.

"Just relax. Try and fall asleep." (y/n) hummed, eyes still closed.

Germany took a deep breath to try and calm down.

It's like falling asleep viz Aster by mien side. He told himself. Just... relax.

He closed his eyes and his blush slowly faded with each deep breath he took.

(y/n) felt two arms wrap around her and a thumb rubbing her upper back.

She smiled, knowing it was Ludwig.

This was the absolute best way to recover from training ever.

*side note*
Did I end that well?

Cuddling's the best and if you think otherwise something's wrong with u

Or maybe it's just me

But still cuddling's the best

High fives for anyone who agrees