Ch.25 (Idk a title)

Raphael ❤❤❤

Vote and Comment! ❤

All the love Nana

We sat on the floor among the pillows that Raphael and Niko had been throwing.
"Why in the world were you guys throwing pillows?",I said taking a bite from my pizza. Niko rolled his eyes and started chewing faster.
"Well we were going to wrestle but your boyfriend threw a pillow at me and then it just happened.",he said smiling at me.

"He lunged at me and well look at him he's bigger so I just threw the pillow",Raphael said beside me. I giggled and stood up to throw away the empty pizza box. Micky burped and all the boys started laughing. I threw away the box and walked back to the room. Micky was laying down on the couch and Niko was sitting on the floor in front of him. Raphael was sitting on the recliner and I went over and sat on his lap.

I snuggled in with him and placed my head on his shoulder.
"You guys wanna watch a movie",Niko said from the floor.
"Yes please",I said. He chuckled and stood up.
"I'm going to go pick one up be back in a few",Niko said and walked out the door. A few minutes passed and we heard Micky's soft snores. I giggle and Raphael shook his head.

He cupped my face and brought it up to his. He kissed me softly but still passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. Without warning he stood up with me in his arms and walked to my room. He put me down with one arm still around my waist and opened my door. He pulled me inside and then shut the door. Before I could blink he pinned me up against the wall and started pulling up my shirt.

Once the shirt was over my head he started kissing me his tongue invading my mouth. I moaned as he pushed his pelvis against mine. His mouth left mine and latched on to my neck. He placed wet kisses all the way from my neck to the top of my pink bra. He kissed the top of my breast and then continued kissing down my stomach. I wove my fingers into his hair and pulled.

He reached the top of my jeans and trailed his tongue from one hip to the other.
"Raphael"I moaned tugging harder on his hair. He pulled away and stood up pulling his shirt over his head. He started backing away leaving me panting as I stared at his toned abdomen. He was staring at me as laid back on my bed. I walked over to him and straddled him. I started moving my hips against his.

He closed his eyes and groaned. I moved my pelvis against his harder and faster making him moan and become harder. He flip us over so he was on top his legs on either side of me. I glanced down at his crotch and bit my lip. I could clearly see the bulge there. I looked up at him to see him staring down at me. His pupils were dilated all the brown gone replaced by black.

He moved against me again and I gasped as my insides clenched. I wanted him so badly.
"Condom?",I asked bringing his face down to mine. My mouth covered his and I felt him nod. Our tongues fought for dominance but his won eventually. He quickly stood up and walked over to the door. I heard a click and then Raphael started removing his shorts. He pulled something out of the pocket of his shorts. A silver foil packet. He walked over to me and pulled down my shorts along with my panties.

He looked down at me licking his lips and I couldn't help but blush. He took off his boxers, his erection springing free. I still didn't know how he kept that in his boxers it was huge. He saw me staring and chuckled. The sound made my inside clench again causing me to gasp. His eyebrow rose and he stared at me. I smiled and he ripped open the packet. He pulled out the condom and rolled it on. He grabbed my legs and pushed them. He spread them apart a little and then positioned himself.

His erection touched the entrance to my sex and I moaned rather loudly. Raphael positioned himself over me placing his elbows on either side of my head. He looked down at me and quickly kissed me. At the same time ha thrust into me. I moaned into his mouth pushed himself in deeper. My hands went to his back and my fingers dugged into his back. He pulled out of me and then slammed himself into me again. I cried out and Raphael stilled.

I moved my pelvis up so he would continue. He pulled out again and then back. He didn't stop again just kepted speeding up. His mouth traveled down to my neck and he started softly biting me. I moved my pelvis with his and I heard him groan. He moved faster and so did I. I was biting down on my lip so Micky wouldn't hear us but I don't know how much longer I could keep from screaming out in pleasure.

My insides began to clenched around him and I could help but moan. Raphael sensing that I was close slow down. I groaned.
"Raphael please",I begged bringing his face up to mine.
"Not yet Baby",he said and covered his my mouth with his. Just as my need of relief was going away Raphael picked up speed. I felt like I was about to explode.

Before I knew it Raphael reached his climax and emptied himself in the condom.
"Kat",he cried out his eyes rolling to the back of his head. That sent me over edge and I too reached my climax. I screamed out his name as waves of pleasure rippled through my body. Once we were done Raphael pulled out me and collapsed beside me. I was so spent I felt like if I stood my legs would give out.

My phone rang I sat up trying to find it. It was on the bedside table. I picked it up and slid my finger up on the answer button.
"Hello"I said a bit breathless.
"Hey Kaitlyn? I picked up Get Hard do you want me to get anything else?",he asked. I had a mild heart attack. I totally forgotten that Niko was going to get a movie.
"Um yeah can you get some chips and soda",I said standing. I realized I had never taken off my bra.

"OK be there in a few",he said then hung up. I put the phone down and turned to Raphael. He was staring at me his eyes roaming all over my body. I grabbed one of my pillows and threw it at his face.
"Baaabe"he said moving the pillow from his face.
"Hey come on Niko will be here any minute.",I said picking up my shirt from the floor and throwing them it on. I went to my dresser and got a new pair of panties. I pulled on the ones I've been wearing and then my shorts.

I walked out of the room and quickly walked to the bathroom to clean up. I washed myself and then put on the new panties and put on my shorts. I threw the panties into my hamper and put some clothes over it. I fixed my hair and decided to put it up in a ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and then back to my room.

Raphael was sitting on the bed dressed looking at my phone.

Whatcha guys think?

Song for this Chapter probably is-

Climax by Usher.

I didn't edit