Ch.10 Truth

Thanks for 200+ Reads
You guys are awesome
Please continue to Vote
And please comment

All the love-❤

I woke up the next day with a headache. I slowly sat up in my bed and rubbed my forehead. I glanced at the clock 10 am. I grabbed my phone and check the messages. I had one from Carly.

K I'll be at you house at 8:30. :*

I got up and used the bathroom. I brushed my teeth twice and brushed my hair trying to get all the knots.
I pulled in some black sweat pants and a pink tank top. I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. I stopped when I saw Brad. He was still here?

"Morning",I said as I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and a banana from the bowl on the counter.
"Morning",he said as he drank his coffee. I smiled at him and walked to the living room. I sat down and turned on the TV. Angie came out of her room in a fuzzy pink robe and blushed when she saw me. I gave her a small smile and she returned it as she walked into the kitchen. I turned back to Let's make a deal as some girl in a tutu won a car. Angie came and sat down next to me holding a cup of coffee.

"Hey Angie um I'm going to a party later today", I said glancing at her from the corner of my eye. I know she doesn't like me going to parties especially to Isaiah's parties.
"Who's party is it?",she asked staring at me. I rubbed my neck as I gave her my answer.

"Um Isaiah's party",I said waiting for her to start yelling at me.
She looked deep in thought as she sipped her coffee. Before she could answer though we heard giggling. We both turned and saw a red head coming out of Niko's room. My heart dropped down into my stomach when I saw Niko come out behind her. So this was the reason he had left me yesterday. To go sleep with some skank. I looked at the girl studying her closely. Her red curls hung down to her waist and she had big green eyes. She had pale skin and freckles scattered across her face.

I looked at Niko and his eyes met mine for the first time since yesterday. There was no emotion in them as he stares back. Angie saw the exchange and turned to me. I quickly lookedpricelessaorning Niko..who's your friend?",Angie asked.
"Oh um this is....Sandra",he said.
"Oh hello Sandra would you like to join us fro breakfast",Angie said getting up.
"Actually Sandra has somewhere to be",he said quickly.

"Actually breakfast sounds wonderful",Sandra replied in a sweet voice. Angie clapped her hands and walked into the kitchen. I heard her talking to Brad and then the sound of pans being taken out. Sandra came over and sat down right next to me. O glanced at her but I didn't say anything and neither did she. For now.

"Hi what's your name?",she asked. I looked at her and how she was dressed. She had on a black dress with no straps and five inch red heels. I turned back to the TV trying to ignore her. And Niko who now sat next her.

"Can you not talk?",she asked. I took a deep breath and turned to her. Niko gave me a warning look but I ignored him. I shook my head no and gave her the saddest look I could possibly do. I even pouted. Niko glared at me over her shoulder and I tried hard not to laugh.

"Oh you poor thing",she said and squeezed my shoulder. I tried not flinch away from her touch.
"Is Niko your friend?",she said. I shook my head no. She looked at Niko curiously and then turned back to me. "Why is he not nice to you?"
I shook my head yes and she turned to glare at Niko.
"Kaitlyn stop it",he said.
"Niko don't be like that to her",Sandra snapped. Niko glared at her and stood up.

"I think its time for you to go",he said and led Sandra to the door. Before she stepped out she turned to me and waved. I couldn't help it anymore.
"Bye",I said. The look on her face was priceless. She was confused but then she looked angry. She opened her mouth but Niko shut the door. I bursted out laughing but stopped when Angie and Brad came out of the kitchen.

"Where's Sandra",Angie asked as she placed four plates with pancakes on the table. I stood up and walked quickly past Niko taking a seat next to Brad.
"She had to go do something",he said and took a seat across from me. I didn't look at him instead I turned to Angie as she sat down next to Niko.

"So is it OK if I go?",I asked as I bit into my pancake.
"Who are you going with and at what time?",she asked.
"Carly is coming with me and the party is at 9",I said.
She slowly nodded and then spoke.
"OK just don't do anything stupid I know how crazy Isaiah's parties can get"she said giving me a look.
"Isaiah?",Niko said and I looked at him.
"Yeah Isaiah do you know him?",Angie asked looking at Niko curiously.

"Yeah..I mean I think , wasn't it that guy that you were making out with at the pool Katie",he said smirking at me. My mouth dropped open and so did Angie's fork.
"Making out?!?!?!",Angie said practically screaming.
"Babe calm down it isn't like she slept with the guy....right?",Brad said and I turned to him.
"No it...was..wasn't even like that we didn't even kiss at the pool",I said glaring at Niko.

"Oh um ok..then you can go",Angie said. She too was staring at Niko. He looked at Brad and rolled his eyes.
"Who the fuck is this guy?...your fuck buddy or something?"Niko asked Angie. Once again my mouth dropped open and I quickly glanced at Brad. His hands were clenched in fists and he was glaring at Niko. Angie was staring at Niko as if he had grown a second head.

"How dare you?",I asked and everyone turned to stare at me.
"Brad here seems like a nice guy and you have no right to speak to your sister like that when your bringing your five dollar little hoes into her house so why don't you just shut the fuck up",I said and got up no daring to look back. Or else I was going to strangle him.

I did not check the spelling so sorry for any errors I can maybe go back later an fix them. Love-Nana

Love YOU