Chapter Fifteen: Those Three Words

(Grelle's P.O.V)

Days passed by and I was still stuck, at home. "Dumb wounds.." I mumbled as if I were a child. My door soon opened and footsteps were heard before, someone sat down on my bed. "What do you want, Ronald?" I asked, half reluctantly and half depressed. I felt as if it were Ronald, because from time to time he would visit me when he was done with work.
"No.. Just me." I heard a familiar, awkward voice say." I groaned noticing that it was the one and only, Will. "Why are you here?" I asked before many other questions flew out of my mouth, as I started to remember my many dreams, my many nightmares."Why did you save me? Why do you keep trying to be around me? Why do you keep trying to speak with me? Even after you said those words!" I then questioned him, all at once, turning over and looking at him, slightly sitting up. William only stared at me and I started to get very impatient, "Why?!" I demanded tears filling my eyes and starting to roll down my cheeks. From so much hurt and heart break I couldn't help myself anymore, for the past week--Months I've been holding up but I have been wanting to cry the whole time. He kept me wondering and confused this whole time, I needed to know and end this all.
But before I knew it my eyes soon widened, and my tears were wiped away as I was being gently held into a tight, warm hug as our lips connected into a deep, long kiss. His lips were smooth and soft against mine, his warm tongue sliding around mine, before our lips and tongues parted from each others. I stared at him. "W-William.." I managed to say before he covered my mouth with a finger, as if to say 'be quiet.'
"I have been afraid.." He pauses to look away a small, unusual blush forming on his face, "Of what others would say and what would happen.. If work would go down.. And.." He stopped his rambling and looked to me, staring into my eyes. "But Grell..." He uncovered my lips. "Y-yes dear?" I said still in shock from this sudden visit, and kiss. "Believe me when I say..."

"I love you."

A/N: I hope you all liked the story, this is the end.
Yet, I'm thinking of doing a Aftermath/Epilogue to show how the two are doing after this, I will do a comment/Vote for doing so. So if you would like that, then put ten stars or ten comments (Comments have to be by ten different people. Not ten by one person XD) But anyways, I hope you liked my first shipping and Black Butler story.
8/11- A update is coming for the whole story, refer a few chapters back to see what update it's going to be on.

-PinkieDashie/Raven

(William's small P.O.V)

And at that moment I looked into his eyes and saw that glimmer I grew to know, that I grew to love. Moving my finger away I spoke. "Believe me when I say..." I paused. "I love you.."
'For I wouldn't love any one else than a fine, funny and cute red-head, who never seems to give up.'

"We are to be and never not to be..."