Chapter Six: Truth

(Grell's P.O.V)

Before walking out I heard him ask."Truth or dare?.. Which would you pick?" Looking over to him I chose "Truth."
He thought for a moment before looking up to me,"Why did you fall in love with me?" My eyes widened, "I can't answer this, even so I don't even love him anymore. After all he has done.. This is what he asks me." I thought, slightly angered and surprised."Hmm?" He raised a brow ever so slightly, waiting for an answer.

"Will I really don't want to say." I tried my best not to ask him why he would ask me this, I tried so hard."What a shame.." He sighs before continuing."I suppose I won't tell you what I wanted to say." He was trying to get me to talk, I know he was."William.." I groaned, before he was about to walk out. "Y-You were my first love," He stopped, our positions were like those of what you would see in a movie. We were back to back, as to say, and I was facing forward whilst he was facing back. "I fell in love with y-you because.. Even though I messed up.. You were always there to help.. And.. You would be nice to me at times." I smiled slightly."It made me feel good when I would see you smile." He gave a small scoff, William rarely smiled and if you were lucky enough to see him smile, others would call you the luckiest person in the world. "And after I first confessed.. You opened my eyes.. And showed me the truth.. Well somewhat of a truth." Sighing I growled. "You were kind enough back then to say something nice.. When I confessed.." He then looked to me."You know it's not very kind to say you hate someone when they say they love you.. Cause you know what.. It makes them say, I hate you too.." He looked down as I continued, my voice starting to crack. "And, I hate you... William Spheres..." With that I walked out of the bathroom, as he stood there, shocked.
Sitting down by Ronald, Will soon arrived. "It's about time I get going." He says opening the door and quickly glancing back."Aw bye Will.Thanks for coming." Ronald says before stretching,"Grell get to bed, we're shutting down for tonight." Adrian stood as well, saying his goodbyes, and the two soon left. "Hey, what did you two do?" Ronald asked as we both stood. "We just talked, that's all."

-Lè next-day-

"Grell." I looked over to Ciel, sighing and setting down the pen I was using. "Yes?" He sat up in his chair, we were currently in his study and I was helping him get some things written down, as Sebastian was set to do something else. "Why did you leave the dispatch system? There has to be a clear and good reason why." I stiffened a bit before nodding. "I only got tired of doing the same things... I wanted to work here.." I lied, and I didn't feel bad about doing so. "Ah okay..." I then heard him mumble something about keeping his pawn, and suggested that he was speaking about chess. "I'm done." He looked up from his papers. "Good, you may go, Grell." I nodded walking out and shutting the door, I then groaned,"I need sleep..." I have been working non-stop and I haven't gotten any rest today, "I wonder how Will is?.." I felt sorry for what I said, possibly just because I was not a rude person and I said something rude. "Oh well.."  I shrugged the feeling off and slowly made my way out of the mansion to head home.

End of the Truth or dare arc.