Chapter Ten: Biscuts Anyone?

(Grell's P.O.V)

'My, my Sebastian simply looks wonderful today.. What am I saying? He looks wonderful everyday!' I thought to myself as I watched Sebastian finish his task around the town. "Grell!" Ciel yelled, he looked annoyed and had his hand up as if he were to slap me. "So sorry.. I guess I spaced out.." I mumbled, giving him a slide glance as he spoke. "We're going to the Undertakers and you have to stay on track! Got it?" I nodded and gave a small smirk as I patted his head and stood. "Oh Sebastian!~ Were going on a trip!"

(Ciel's P.O.V---Timeskip)

We all stared at the old man as he laughed continuously. I slightly rolled my eyes as Sebastian gave a small chuckle as well. "And then his hands slipped under her garments and-" Sebastian then collected himself and spoke. "That's enough Grell, let's leave the rest to his imagination," Letting another one slip he continued. "Of course you would have the victims remains, and you have heard of the culprit. So, you know why we're here." The Undertaker nodded whispering a few words to Grell before turning to Sebastian. "Oh yes I have had a great deal of children- and adults." I frowned at his last words and gestured for him to continue. "Even so it has been very hard to keep track.." He tossed sheets of paper on the floor and rolled to the top of his desk. "I keep getting riddles, a fun game I must say."

"Sebastian." I spoke as the papers were picked up and passed to me. True nonsense was passed into these papers as riddles. "A bee to a goat, as a fish in a game.. Which is the dress she desires?.." I mumbled and frowned, more. "I haven't been able to solve them yet, what a shame.. You can have them Young Earl." I nodded and read a couple more. "I was planning on taking them from the start anyways.." Grell then spoke up, his annoying voice ringing in my ears, he had seemed to regain his old self, great. "Maybe the riddles are clues of who the next victim is?.. Or just about who he already killed?" I shrugged. "Possibly so." But he is a wonderful pawn.. As pawns are not that bad.

End of part two of the "The Slasher Arc." My own created arc." 3/3.