Chapter Eight: Nightmares

(Third Person P.O.V)

Grell's eyes snapped open as he looked around. "Hmm, this must be a dream.." He mumbled to himself tapping the black wall in front of him. He walked around a bit more before seeing a small door, but big enough for hi to go through. "I suppose I could look around, this is a dream after all." Grell walked to the door, setting his hand on he knob and turning it. "I would never love someone like you!" He then heard someone scream. The door had appears to disappear and all he could see was William, who he guess spoke those words. The words then repeated them selves over and over.

Like you ... Like you ... Like-

Soon the chants soon came from many others as everyone that Grell knew surrounded him, he looked around frightened. "It's just a dream..." He told himself as the group of people began to laugh. He couldn't take it anymore and went to down to his knees, "Stop! I thought you cared about me!!" He started to cry holding on tightly to his knees. Soon, the laughs began to fade away and so did the people. Looking up shortly, Grell appeared to be in another room, a blank one at that. "H-Hello?" He asked, standing up from his previous state and whipping his tears. "Is it over?..." Looking around he glanced over his shoulder. "W-William!" Will appeared to be handing from a rope, tightened strongly around his neck. Grell ran over to him as fast as he could, yet the room seemed to be getting longer and longer as he did. "He's still breathing.. I have to-" He was stopped in his words as another figure, another Grell came in front of Will, knife in hand. "I hate you William." He spoke, stabbing him in the chest. "I lu-love you William~" The figure then teased before stabbing him in the heart, ending the hanged William's life. "No!" Grell put his hands over his eyes, trying his best not to start crying again. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that to you! I still love you, it is just that you hurt me!" He couldn't help himself from them but to start crying. "I'm so sorry..."

"Sorry for what dear?"

Grell looked over to William, the blank room now changed into a house like scenery. "No.. No more.." Grell pleaded. "Are you alright, do we nee-" The new and alive William was cut off by the cries of a child. He sighed standing up, "That child... I will get her, then we can talk." He walked out the room and Grell followed shortly. "Her?..." He asked. "Bellè," He turned around and looked at him as if he were going insane."Our daughter." William then walked into a room coming out with a toddler."Our d-daughter?" Grell shook his head then looked up to the child. She appeared to have red hair like his, her eyes being green, and her hair being short like Will's. Grell smiled, moving his hand to pay the child's head "B-Bellè?" Before he could, the two faded away and the room, area was blank, once more. "Why... Is this what is meant to happen to me in the end..?" He asked himself staring at he spot where the other two had been."Am I. Meant to be laughed at and judged.. To be a-alone?..." He then gasped as the figure came and stabbed him in the back.

Gasp!

His eyes opened and he sat up as he was out of the dream state. He held onto his legs and dug his head between them. Thankfully, tonight was one of the nights where Ronald would go to different bars, get drunk and come home late. Tears came back to him in reality and he cried, for the rest of the night. "Am I meant to be...

Alone?.."

Don't ask me how they had a child, I go based off some pictures I've seen with them and a child. Also, it seems that in the Black Butler fandom, males can have a child with each other (XD) so, feel free to comment your way (imagination) of how they would, just don't ask me how.