Chapter Seven: Thank You

(Will's P.O.V)

Setting my pen down I sighed and stretched a bit. "Good I completed everything." I glanced over to the stack of papers beside me and then back to the few papers in front. "R-right..." I sighed, picking back up my pen. "What has gotten into me, I haven't been focusing like I should with anything.." There was then a knock on the door and I set my pen back down. "Yes?"

(Ronald's P.O.V)

I knew why the two acted the way they did, "Of course I did!" I answered myself aloud with a small chuckle. I was heading to William's office so I could speak with him, and drop of a few papers. My lips formed into a way of a fish as I thought aloud. "Ah how it feels to be in love.~" I then arrived at the door. "-Should with anything." I sighed, "He must be talking with himself again, this is really bad." A few years ago, I would say about two, Will told me about his feelings towards Grell. At first I thought it was a joke but he told me that he was being serious, since then I promised him that I wouldn't tell any one, especially Grell. Knocking on the door I heard a, "Yes?" and entered the room. "Hey Will, how's everything?" I asked setting my papers down on the couch and then seating myself down on his desk. "It could be better.. You know don't you?" I nodded frantically. "Of course I do! I know that you L.O.V.E him." I spaced out the letters, chuckling to myself. "Do you know why?" Shaking my head I answered,"No." I mumbled."Exactly," He paused looking back towards his papers and sighing. "I like-" I cut him off, "Love." He shook his head."Right.. L-love him because... He was the first person, ever to have some sort of interest, in me and-" I groaned. "Your reasons are pathetic Will."

"Well if you would let me continue then they might not. He was the first person to show interest in me, and, I liked him, he was and is cute and kind, never rude to anyone.. Always there and.."

He sighed and I put a hand on his shoulder. "I understand, look, if you care for that red head so much, why don't you just tell him. Like, when we were playing truth or dare, why didn't you kiss him when I dared you both to. You have chances but your not taking them. Grell used to try everyday to get you to love him, now it is your turn to try like he did." I stood and stretched, "My, my I've never spoken so much in my life. Ha, be thankful that you were the one to hear my ramblings." Heading out I stopped hearing Ronald say something I have never actually heard him say before. "Thank you, Ronald." I turned around. "Any thing for you and my best friend Will. Now get done so we can start planning." Pointing to his stack I then left. "Planning?" I chuckled, "Every thing will be back to normal when those two get together, everyone knows that.

(Will's P.O.V)

"Thank you, Ronald." I surprised myself when I said that and it appeared that I surprised Ronald too."Any thing for you and my best friend Will. Now get done so we can start planning." He pointed to my big stack then walked out."Planning?" I asked before sighing and picking up my pen, once more and starting my work. "My only plan is to tell him how I feel... Before he truly means what he said the night before."